• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CSAVS08

Let the games begin!

Rate this topic

First off let me say I am not a troll and will periodically come over here to talk hockey, harass and otherwise have good fun with this series. AVS vs. Wings has a great tradition of hard fought, sometimes bitter games in which laid the foundation for this great rivalry. Here's to a great series that goes 7 games and has everything we have come to expect from the rivalry. Let the fun begin! Oh..and Red wings Suck!

post-15162-1208991538.gif

Good to have you! It's funny to have opposing teams fans come to the boards.

May the battle begin...

p.s. avs blow

Naww..I did same with Wild fans...they were kinda touchy with not much of a sense of humor...cant take this stuff too personal..plus I have seen a handful of wings fans on our board so it is all good!

First off let me say I am not a troll and will periodically come over here to talk hockey, harass and otherwise have good fun with this series. AVS vs. Wings has a great tradition of hard fought, sometimes bitter games in which laid the foundation for this great rivalry. Here's to a great series that goes 7 games and has everything we have come to expect from the rivalry. Let the fun begin! Oh..and Red wings Suck!

You will have to prove that. There's quite a few Avs trolls (one in particular) that have shown up over the years.

I was kind of hoping we would face the Avs in the Conference Finals because they're my third favorite team and I like watching them. So, good luck. You're going to need it because Maggie picked the Wings to win!

Let's get the sweeper out....Wings in 4. :)

Also not a troll. I want to see a great series which is pretty much expected from these teams. Hopefully not another 7-0 whoopin like 02.

In my mind, if the Wings win every game that way against the divealanche, then that makes a great series.

Nice to have a non-trolling Havs fan on board. Hope the games are pleasant and all is friendly and light.

However, My Wings have nothing on your elderly mother and "manufactured housing resident" sister! <_<