• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ramalama records

Please help.I am stuck at work.

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I have never posted on a forum in my life.But dire times calls for drastic measures!

I was fortunate enough to read on this very forum about Joost.com.It saved my day a couple of times.It appears as though they only covered the first round though.

My question is...Is anyone aware of another webcast?I have searched high and low to no avail.If someone is able to point me in the right direction I will be forever in your debt.

thanks,

rob

You can watch the game online in a variety of ways.

Sopcast: PeltVision: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/39461 VLC req

TVU: VP4: tvu://66289 , lajdas: tvu://67451

Webstream: RichSportsOnline , Versus Direct: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Paste the link(s) starting with sop://broker.sopcast.com... into your browser, Sopcast will open automatically. Same procedure required for the TVU links and the Versus Direct link (opens in WMP).

VLC req means you'll have to watch the stream through your VLC Player! To use VLC, download VLC at videolan.org and install it , then start the Sopcast stream and let it buffer. Then open VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select HTTP option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (if not working, try port 8912). You MUST leave Sopcast running; closing Sopcast closes the stream. If the stream gives sound in both VLC and Sopcast, mute the sound on Sopcast, or hit the refresh button so the Sopcast screen goes blank, but the VLC screen stays intact.

The streams won't start before the game begins!!!

Edited by PapaFunk

You can watch the game online in a variety of ways.

Sopcast: PeltVision: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/39461 VLC req

TVU: VP4: tvu://66289 , lajdas: tvu://67451

Webstream: RichSportsOnline , Versus Direct: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Paste the link(s) starting with sop://broker.sopcast.com... into your browser, Sopcast will open automatically. Same procedure required for the TVU links and the Versus Direct link (opens in WMP).

VLC req means you'll have to watch the stream through your VLC Player! To use VLC, download VLC at videolan.org and install it , then start the Sopcast stream and let it buffer. Then open VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select HTTP option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (if not working, try port 8912). You MUST leave Sopcast running; closing Sopcast closes the stream. If the stream gives sound in both VLC and Sopcast, mute the sound on Sopcast, or hit the refresh button so the Sopcast screen goes blank, but the VLC screen stays intact.

The streams won't start before the game begins!!!

Guest CaliWingsNut
why arent these links working for my mac??!!!

Because macs are way to proprietary.