• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut4013

Budaj or Theodore now?

Rate this topic

I think that Budaj's great play in this game was a fluke. It's not a mirror of the Osgood situation.

In most cases, a switch in goalies always ends up with the backup stopping all (or most of) the shots against him. I don't know why, it's just one of those mystical hockey things.

The Wings have never had a problem with Budaj or Theodore, and I don't expect them to start having a problem now.

In Game 2 they won't have a goalie entering in mid-game to rally around. They'll come out strong, but so will the Wings, and it'll be another close game, probably with the Wings winning...I hope.

Guest drwings1
News out of the Joe he was physically ill... possible food poisoning... not 100% sure

it was those dollar hotdogs :P

The Redwings do not want to face Theo if he plays like he did against the Wild. Especially game five he doesn't stand on his head the Wings would be playing the Stars. He was awesome.

wouldn't be suprised if they start theo again. But i think Budaj would be better.. if i remember Budaj was really sharp when he played against the wings during the reg season.

Theo will play so long as he isn't sick. Quenneville isn't gonna bench the guy who got them to the 2nd Round unless he has good reason to. Budaj played well, although he wasn't tested nearly as much. Budaj played well against the Wings this year during the season too, so I don't really it should matter who plays.

The Redwings do not want to face Theo if he plays like he did against the Wild. Especially game five he doesn't stand on his head the Wings would be playing the Stars. He was awesome.

No offense but, the wings and the wild are 2 different animals... 2 different games styles and Theo has never been able to adjust to the wings style...