• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutNorCal

VS Playoff commercial music

Rate this topic

I had been wondering what song Versus used for their little NHL Playoff / Bull Riding / MMA, montage commercial for sometime.

So after usin' some googlin, I found that it was a band called Coheed and Cambria, (who I hadn't ever heard of before).

Well I downloaded it (legally), and turned it into an mp3 ringer for my phone (blackberry) using Audacity.

Since I have been wanting this for a while, I thought someone else here might to.

I have it set as my alarm right now.

So every time it wakes me up now, It gets me excited for playoff hockey.

If you want it, its located here: Versus NHL ringer

Hope yall like it.

If you want the original, its freely hosted on c|net here: link

The song is called Welcome Home.

Go Wings!

Huh, interesting. I like Coheed and Cambria, as I have for a long time, but I failed recognize them. Haven't closely followed them since IKSoSE:3, likely a newer track, thought it sounded pretty badass though from the commercial.

woah, thats really weird.... today at lunch a band was playing this song as a preview for tomorrows talent show, and i was thinking this song is cool, but what is it called... i just found out it is called welcome home, by coheed and cambria.

I hate the whole punk/emo scene and am still suprised you've never heard of Coheed and Cambria.

Coheed is not emo they are Progressive rock.... like saying Pink Floyd is emo....

O man, don't even get me started on Coheed. Ever since Good Apollo....No World for Tomorrow came out last year, they've been a personal favourite of mine. All their albums are top notch. Musically impeccable, lyrically and conceptually unrivaled. Its Progressive Rock and it sure as hell isn't Emo or Punk s***, their is definitely someinfluence in there, especially on the first album, but for the most part, I think his high voice tends to give people that false impression when it isn't true.

Go Wings!

Go Coheed!