• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 5, Avalanche 1

Rate this topic

Samuelsson got his stick held and no penalty was called.. I wonder how much the referees in Colorado will screw us over :rolleyes:

Not like he would of done anything with the stick :P

Great period, Red Wings! The Wings played their system perfectly there: great defensive zone coverage and puck support leading to break outs, lots of cycling in the offensive zone, bury the puck on the PP.

Babs: please please please play Drake-Helm-Mac more. They are dominating Colorado's third and fourth lines out there.

I know we've grown used to it, but Lids is really on top of his game today. His positioning has been impeccable, he's used his stick to break up passes through the slot, and he's making great first passes to start the counterattack.

Wings, play that way for 2 more periods and good things will happen.

Way to go misusing that apostrophe, NBC.

"Avalanches' Joe Sakic" makes no sense.

In Game 1 of Wings/Avalance, Versus was showing how many shots the Wings had and they spelled it "Shiots" I wish I would have been taping the game. It was hilarious

Lucky for the Wings the Refs seem to be on their side this series. 2 obvious no calls against and a penalty call against the avs for absolutely nothing that lead to a goal.

Right, because Colorado hasn't gotten away with anything.

No it is not.

I don't like Foote. But that hit was dirty and dangerous. Something like that should have no place in the game.

I've gotta concur. Flip didn't let up at all on that hit and it could have turned out worse than it did.