• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
playboy666

Kevin Newsome U of M QB recruit

Rate this topic

hey i just got word that kevin newsome just commited to U of M for the 2008 season he is a 4 star recruit that was waiting to sign with a team to see what was out there but today he commited to the U of M...woooo hooo he is a dual threat QB that is no surprise but he has a B A mixtape on you tube here is the link ,, any U of M fans let me know what you think ,,, plus there is justin feagin another U of M recruit that you can find on there,, we don't need pryors pansy ass anyways... here is the tape

hey i just got word that kevin newsome just commited to U of M for the 2008 season he is a 4 star recruit that was waiting to sign with a team to see what was out there but today he commited to the U of M...woooo hooo he is a dual threat QB that is no surprise but he has a B A mixtape on you tube here is the link ,, any U of M fans let me know what you think ,,, plus there is justin feagin another U of M recruit that you can find on there,, we don't need pryors pansy ass anyways... here is the tape

Well, there you go. He's the answer to your prayers.

hey i just got word that kevin newsome just commited to U of M for the 2008 season he is a 4 star recruit that was waiting to sign with a team to see what was out there but today he commited to the U of M...woooo hooo he is a dual threat QB that is no surprise but he has a B A mixtape on you tube here is the link ,, any U of M fans let me know what you think ,,,

I think you need to catch up on your reading ;) Newsome committed Thursday.

I haven't checked it out, but someone was saying that Tate Forcier was commenting on Newsome's Myspace that it would be sweet if they went to U of M together and did the Leak/Tebow thing. So it looks like another 4 star QB could be headed Michigan's way. I love that he's a pass-first guy even though he runs a 4.5....sounds like a perfect fit for the system. Too bad he has another year of high school.

I love that he's a pass-first guy even though he runs a 4.5....sounds like a perfect fit for the system. Too bad he has another year of high school.

I agree on both points. I knew Rich Rod would land a top prized QB this year after striking out on Pryor. I'm just glad he got it done quick rather then having to sweat it out again. Getting Forcier too would be great! Now that I think about it, how great would it be to still have Jason Forcier? He would fit perfect, and we would be set at QB. Thanks Ryan Mallett!

I agree on both points. I knew Rich Rod would land a top prized QB this year after striking out on Pryor. I'm just glad he got it done quick rather then having to sweat it out again. Getting Forcier too would be great! Now that I think about it, how great would it be to still have Jason Forcier? He would fit perfect, and we would be set at QB. Thanks Ryan Mallett!

heck yeah both points exactly... did anyone watch the spring training game? its was kinda bad but with the new QB's in there and the young RB's in there its goona be bad@ss,, they were setting up shotgun with two RB's on each side and as soon as the hut they would all take off right or left and one of them would emerge with the ball ,, it looked like the basic rich rod spread but with threet and sheridan taking snaps it wasn't as quick as i would like with with the young QB's coming its goona be sweet....

p.s. i hope tyrell pryor breaks his leg in the first game,

Pryor may not even suit up for the buckeyes this year.

i doubt that they are going to need him to get ready to be the starter next year, they will probably use him like florida did with tebow,,, but i could really care less what the ohio state fags do anyways...

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

For whatever reason, don't ask me why, when I saw this I thought it said Karen Newman U of M QB recruit. Then I thought having Karen recruiting wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Edited by dallas27

i doubt that they are going to need him to get ready to be the starter next year, they will probably use him like florida did with tebow,,, but i could really care less what the ohio state fags do anyways...

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature.

Of course getting your ass kicked 4 years in a row by homosexuals is something I would try to keep a secret.

I don't play on the football team.

I just think the type of people who use "***" as an insult are probably sexually insecure. Especially if you have the screen name and avatar.

lol i can act as imature as i want ,, and yes im goona call the ohio state team fags and anyone who supports them,, if i seen you at a bar wearing anything ohio state i would call you a *** to your face and keep doing it until you got mad enough for me to kick you out the bar just like the pansy's that i did that to when i was partying in west virginia and some ohio state queers were in there.. ohio state sucks

lol i can act as imature as i want ,, and yes im goona call the ohio state team fags and anyone who supports them,, if i seen you at a bar wearing anything ohio state i would call you a *** to your face and keep doing it until you got mad enough for me to kick you out the bar just like the pansy's that i did that to when i was partying in west virginia and some ohio state queers were in there.. ohio state sucks

and the only reason you beat us the past year is because lloyd carr has a 1942 play book im glad we got rid of him and now its a new era and your goona get your butts kicked by a newbie U of M team

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...I didn't realize you were such a badass. I better leave before I get my cyber ass kicked.

This had been going on for about a month or so now, apparently the guys coach at the school where Newsome transferred has been really incahoots with Virginia Tech (basically tampering in the NFL) and Michigan is still the favorite but it would be no surprise if he went to VaTech.

I know the prevailing feeling is that Newsome will end up at Tech, but I'm still skeptical. Tech's filled up pretty much their entire quotient of schollies for the class of '09 - they intend to bring in a really small class. They're up against the ceiling so closely that they had twin brothers Tariq and Tyrell Edwards grayshirt for 2010. Plus, there are still a couple of bigger fish than Newsome out there that they probably want to have room for. Unless Newsome grayshirts as well (which might make sense because of Tyrod Taylor) then they'll have a tough time fitting him in.