• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsDC2B

Franzen's Hat

Rate this topic

Did anyone watch the post game interview with Mule today? It looked like he had on a hat that had that had both the old english D of the Tigers and the winged wheel of the Red Wings. Now granted, I only have a 27 in TV so it was hard to tell if that was really it, but if so... have you seen one in the stores and where can I get one? Thanks!!! I believe it was red.

Yeah, I noticed it too...

It was like a crest almost..with the D in one corner and the winged wheel in the diagonal corner, it also had a baseball bat and a hockey stick crossing, kind of like a skull with crossbones...anyways...it was a cool hat...

Here's the hat you're talking about:

picture1eo3.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's from the Wings/Tigers charity softball game, so I doubt you'll be able to find one. It's a cool hat, though.

Yeah, I noticed it too...

It was like a crest almost..with the D in one corner and the winged wheel in the diagonal corner, it also had a baseball bat and a hockey stick crossing, kind of like a skull with crossbones...anyways...it was a cool hat...

You described it perfectly!!! It was a sweet hat... I'd love to get my hands on one!

You described it perfectly!!! It was a sweet hat... I'd love to get my hands on one!

it's a circle with the tigers d and the wings logo and it has a baseball bat and a hockey stick through it and says "championship challenge".