• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ontario Wingsfan

GDT - 4/27/08

Rate this topic

lol I almost got my wish of Avery v. Laraque there.

The goal was disallowed because the referee behind the net lost sight of the puck and assumed Fleury had it covered, when in reality it was in the process of rolling between his legs and into the net.

TSN just had an interview with Ron Wilson and after not liking one of the questions he just walked off (talking to himself) and went to walk back into the dressing room but the door would'nt open and security had to come over to help him :lol:

TSN just had an interview with Ron Wilson and after not liking one of the questions he just walked off (talking to himself) and went to walk back into the dressing room but the door would'nt open and security had to come over to help him :lol:

Ron was mumbling "Hanta Yo!" to himself.

There wouldn't be any hockey on tonight if it were on ESPN, so be happy the game is being televised.

Perhaps true, though I don't remember baseball being shown on ESPN over playoff hockey. Then again, that was a while ago and I was much younger and paid less attention to non-Wings games.

What about the lovely PBR commercial they play *during* the hockey games that has one of the bull riders saying "It don't get no realer than that"?

:nonono:

"It don't get no realer" means it does get realer! :P

Essentially a must-win for SJ tonight. Although not impossible, its pretty improbable coming back from an 0-2 deficit with 3 of the next 4 games guaranteed to be played on the road.

You think so? The Sharks were much better on the road than at home for most of the year.

You think so? The Sharks were much better on the road than at home for most of the year.

True, but they're playing a much more dangerous and quality team this round than they were the last. To top it off, the Stars got stronger tonight with the addition of Zubov.