• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NHLrules?

Where can you get the D redwing cap?

Rate this topic

I have a red New Era one that has the Tiger's road jersey style Old English D in white, that lots of the Wings players were wearing last year. I bought that one right at the Joe. Thats the only place I could find it.

I got the one that Ozzie was wearing during last years playoffs (not the one pictured above) at the Joe. You have to look for it, not all the booths have it. I got mine at the really tiny shop near the main entrance. It was only $25, you can't go wrong there.

correct me if im wrong, and i'm not here to bash the poster... just trying to help a little...

but thats not the old english d (which i assume you know) nor is it a different style of the old english d. thats from the when the red wings were the falcons, correct? wasn't that one of their logos?

correct me if im wrong, and i'm not here to bash the poster... just trying to help a little...

but thats not the old english d (which i assume you know) nor is it a different style of the old english d. thats from the when the red wings were the falcons, correct? wasn't that one of their logos?

It's called a "Gothic D". It's actually from when they were the Detroit Cougars... not sure if the Falcons wore these same jerseys, but apparently the Cougars did:

1927DC.jpg

personally i'm a strict new era 59/50 wearer. found the sweetest wings hat ever at HTA in troy. winged wheel on the front nhl logo on the back, new era flag on the side. all red with white logos stitched on. set me back 29 bucks but i dont think i could live without it. plus i've never seen a single soul wearing it besides me.

HTA is where its at.

It's called a "Gothic D". It's actually from when they were the Detroit Cougars... not sure if the Falcons wore these same jerseys, but apparently the Cougars did:

1927DC.jpg

My avatar is apparently off, then, since it has the Olde English D instead of the Gothic one. Oh well.

I liked the hat Franzen was wearing in the post game interview on Saturday. Did anybody see that one? Does anybody know where to find it? That was a nice hat.

Just checked Red Wings TV on the Wings site and there is an interview with Franzen (not the one from Saturday) and he is wearing the same hat. It is made of what looks like jersey material, has both the Winged wheel and the Tigers D on it in a circle and it says Champions Challenge around the outside of the circle and then behind the circle is a baseball bat and a hockey stick crossed. Very cool hat. I would love to find that one.

Edited by Lidsyukerberg

lol, wtf is with the Avs hat between two other Red Wings hats under "You Might Also Like..."? Unless the Fox Sports Store intends on selling some Avs hats to Wings fans for sacrificial purposes, they have no idea of their customer base and deserve none of our business...

Here's the one that EastLansingNative has (it's now covered in Wings autos though). We just bought two new ones :) can't wait til they get here.

http://www.cupstuff.com/nhl/detroit/drw1926vcc_m.htm

I like this one best out of all the others (velcro fitted...easier for girls) :)

Here's ELN's hat (which I nabbed) sans wings autos

post-141-1209437344_thumb.jpg

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

I liked the hat Franzen was wearing in the post game interview on Saturday. Did anybody see that one? Does anybody know where to find it? That was a nice hat.

Just checked Red Wings TV on the Wings site and there is an interview with Franzen (not the one from Saturday) and he is wearing the same hat. It is made of what looks like jersey material, has both the Winged wheel and the Tigers D on it in a circle and it says Champions Challenge around the outside of the circle and then behind the circle is a baseball bat and a hockey stick crossed. Very cool hat. I would love to find that one.

I wanna know which one youre talking about...

I found a very sweet stretch fit hat at Hockeytown Authentics. Its the Gothic D except its a dark red, burgundy-like hat with a raised D and dark gray piping around the seams. It's beautiful, the company name is Zephyr. zhats.com

Edited by zenway9