• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pletzke26

Stanley cup finals

Rate this topic

I'm thinkin Wings vs Rags. I just think the Rags have too many proven playoff players to not get out of the East. I don't think the Pens have a good enough defence yet, the Habs aren't gritty enough, and the Flyers, well, I don't even need to explain myself there.

My opinion is: Red Wings vs Penguins.

But I don't believe there is a team in the league that can handle the Wings in a series. We have had the talent, but now we have chemistry as well. The East is soft, it has been for the past couple of seasons.

I'm excited to see Montreal or the Rangers make. If the Wings make it, those matchups would be awesome. I don't think Pittsburg has what it takes, neither does Philly. Montreal or the Rangers have the best chances in the East. I think I'd have to quit work so I won't miss anymore games if the Wings play any one of them. Probably the only time I'll see that matchup in my lifetime. Those are also the best matchups for the NHL's stature.

Price didn't look too good in game 2.

Clearly they need him to perform. IMO he's the main reason they got past Boston. He was really ******* good with the exception of one game.

Well, Bettman calls for a sunshine team vs. a canadian team. So it'll be SJ/Dallas vs. Montreal this year.

My God that would suck. Can't we have a good matchup just ONE time in the last 10 years?

I think I'd just about die to see the Wings play the Rangers or Montreal. I'm not a fan of Pittsburgh but they could be fun to watch.

But let's just hope the Wings get that far. We're only up 2 games. It could very well be a long series.