Sign in to follow this  
Pletzke26

Stanley cup finals

Rate this topic

Wings, Stars, Canadiens, Penguins.

Wings over Stars.

Canadiens over Penguins.

Wings over Canadiens for the CUP!

That's what I see too. The Sharks are still spineless and the Pens are pathetic in their own zone and far, far too soft. People accuse the Habs of being soft but they're alot like the Wings- accused of being soft but they're harder then they're given credit for.

EDIT:

No one mention the big three in Pits- it takes more than scoring to win the cup. Flurry proved in game one against the Rags that he's still far too inconsistent.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

I'm excited to see Montreal or the Rangers make. If the Wings make it, those matchups would be awesome. I don't think Pittsburg has what it takes, neither does Philly. Montreal or the Rangers have the best chances in the East. I think I'd have to quit work so I won't miss anymore games if the Wings play any one of them. Probably the only time I'll see that matchup in my lifetime. Those are also the best matchups for the NHL's stature.

haha thats funny you damn idiot cause look who is in the eastern confrence finals facing each other pittsburgh and philly thought they dont have what it takes

The Wings playing the Penguins this year? That's crazy talk. Next, we'll be talking about the Wings playing original 6 teams like the Rangers, Bruins, Leafs, and Habs. Soon it will be the Flyers, Devils, Islanders, and Buffalo.

(Just getting my rant out on how we never play those teams. I guess the NHL thinks its good that the Wings don't even play the Rangers, Devils, or Flyers and the Leafs, Bruins, Habs never even came to Detroit this season. Something is wrong with that.)

Anyways, all signs are pointing to Detroit vs. Pittsburgh which will be a great series!

haha thats funny you damn idiot cause look who is in the eastern confrence finals facing each other pittsburgh and philly thought they dont have what it takes

You bumped the thread just so you could call someone an idiot?

Classy :rolleyes:

And not exactly within forum guidelines either. Knock off the personal attacks, please.

Anyone else wondering where the competition will come from.......I smell SWEEP in both series, though i would love to see the East got to 8.Maybe Phili can man up for a couple of games @ home...................

Anyone else wondering where the competition will come from.......I smell SWEEP in both series, though i would love to see the East got to 8.Maybe Phili can man up for a couple of games @ home...................

I mean seven....the second cup of java hasn't kicked in yet ............