• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

"Feed the Mule!" Shirts

Rate this topic

A shameless plug, I know... But I couldn't resist after Saturday's performance. I made up some shirts in the LGW.com Fan Gear store for Johan 'The Mule' Franzen:

Full line of shirts here

Some of them are a play off of Mickey Redmond's emphatic "FEED THE MULE!" post-Game 2 comments, another is the 4th "iPod" riff called "iMule". Availability in a few different configurations and red and while for nearly every one of them.

If you guys have some ideas for some other stuff, please feel free to let me know. (I wanted to get these out on Saturday but was delayed as the artwork wasn't approved until this morning.)

post-2-1209404423.jpg

post-2-1209404432.jpg

post-2-1209404438.jpg

A shameless plug, I know... But I couldn't resist after Saturday's performance. I made up some shirts in the LGW.com Fan Gear store for Johan 'The Mule' Franzen:

Full line of shirts here

Some of them are a play off of Mickey Redmond's emphatic "FEED THE MULE!" post-Game 2 comments, another is the 4th "iPod" riff called "iMule". Availability in a few different configurations and red and while for nearly every one of them.

If you guys have some ideas for some other stuff, please feel free to let me know. (I wanted to get these out on Saturday but was delayed as the artwork wasn't approved until this morning.)

post-2-1209404423.jpg

post-2-1209404432.jpg

post-2-1209404438.jpg

matt those are awesome :thumbup: .. I'am going to have to get me one of those

Full line of shirts here

post-2-1209404423.jpg

post-2-1209404432.jpg

post-2-1209404438.jpg

they are awesome ! Ill have to get one sometime .. do you ship to canada ?! cuz i live in quebec !

they are awesome ! Ill have to get one sometime .. do you ship to canada ?! cuz i live in quebec !

Shoot, the other shirts in that store have sold to Europe, Asia and Australia! Canada is no problem. ;)

I like the Red/Black Mule design. In fact, I think Wings should merchandise more Red/Black colour items. (which should be done tastefully of course)

awesome shirts

When I saw these shirts, I could not resist getting one. The funny think about it is, my friends actually have called me "mule" starting about 8 years ago when I was a freshmen in college. I've thought about getting a jersey with 93 and Mule on the back. I think the shirt is a step in the right direction.

I can't believe I did this, but there's one more shirt design that somehow didn't get put up for Franzen. You guys will like this one, I've uploaded it and now I've just got to get it approved. I'll post it up here as soon as it does.