• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

"Feed the Mule!" Shirts

Rate this topic

:thumbup: Great shirt, the one with the mule with the 93 is the best.

oh and you should make a shirt with Al Sobotka waving a octopus around his head saying itradition, that would be sweet. :P

XXXL sizes now available for all of the designs!

If there are other requests, feel free.

Hmmm, how about a free shirt this way, great advertisement towards two large college communities. I promise to wear it non stop ;)

Edited by Konnan511

I can't believe I did this, but there's one more shirt design that somehow didn't get put up for Franzen. You guys will like this one, I've uploaded it and now I've just got to get it approved. I'll post it up here as soon as it does.

Is it "Mule Fuel"? I would love that one :blink:

i like the Sobotka idea, get a shirt saying "Free Sobotka", with him waving the octopi on the front, please do it, i will buy.

the Franzen shirt is pure awesomeness,

Do you do this over ebay because it would just be easier for me?

post-2-1209587287.jpg

Okay, this is now available in the shops (it's the one I forgot earlier this week and had to wait until today to get artwork approval.)

It's available in red and white shirts, and two versions: one set with just the "MULE 93" on the back (blank front), and the other set with "MULE 93" on the back and the mule logo on the front.

http://letsgowings.spreadshirt.com/us/US/S...--Franzen-19257

post-2-1209587287.jpg

Okay, this is now available in the shops (it's the one I forgot earlier this week and had to wait until today to get artwork approval.)

It's available in red and white shirts, and two versions: one set with just the "MULE 93" on the back (blank front), and the other set with "MULE 93" on the back and the mule logo on the front.

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-2-1209587287.jpg

Nooooooooooo! That is sweet and I ordered mine yesterday!

Oh well.

Hey Matt, how bout' something like this since Pavel has been on a tear also!

idekete5.jpg

Feel free to have all creative common license or whatever the heck it is called with it!

That's sesky. I'd wear it.

I just ordered mine! It better get here while the playoffs are still going. How long do you typically think it would take to get to Oshawa, Ontario. It's not far from Toronto. Where are the shirts being shipped from? Those damn Posties better get that thing over here lickety split.

I just ordered mine! It better get here while the playoffs are still going. How long do you typically think it would take to get to Oshawa, Ontario. It's not far from Toronto. Where are the shirts being shipped from? Those damn Posties better get that thing over here lickety split.

I think it only takes a few days. I'm in Bowmanville and ordered mine on Wednesday and they've already shipped it. So I should get it Tuesday at the latest.