76 replies to this topic

#61 servo

servo

Where will we hang this one?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (redwings56 @ May 3, 2008 - 06:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to get 'Feed The Mule' on the front and 'Mule 93' on the back. Is that possible?

As would I. Screening another side shouldn't break the profit margin.
I know exactly what I'm saying, so that when I'm fired, it won't be a slip of the tounge. Everything I say, I want to say. Don Cherry

#62 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:59 PM

I've added for more versions that swap around the existing designs:

White Shirts

"Feed the Mule" text on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995046

"Feed the Mule text + LOGO on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995041

Red Shirts

"Feed the Mule" text on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995044

"Feed the Mule text + LOGO on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995040

#63 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:29 PM

Damn it, you are going to make me spend more!!!!
c:\documentsandsettings\amy\mydocuments\homefortheholidays

#64 barnettkid14

barnettkid14

redwings4life!!!

• 24 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:16 AM

Haha feed the mule... I would have to say he is going to get the playoff MVP when the Wings win the cup (notice how I say *WHEN* not *IF*), Ozzie would have been another candidate for sure, but he doesn't seem to be getting nearly as much press as "The Mule"... I think Ozzie should be considered though, I mean... he is 6-0 so far in these playoffs.

Ah well, let's see what these two do in the next two series' and go from there wink.gif

#65 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

I have to tell you as much as Mule is kicking Ass (pun intended) if tends continue Ozzie will get more than a consideration for CS!!!

If Ozzie and Mule both continue their streaks Ozzie going 14-0 with the best GAA and SV% and Mule scores 20+ goals (it would be hard to score 25+ if the wings are winning every series in 4).
I think the best Mule could hope for is a tie with Ozzie. Now if Ozzie only loses one or two games a series (especially in the WCF and SCF the competiition will be tougher and you have to think that Dallas will win at least one at home if not all 3) and Mule keeps his streak going then it will be Johan's.

But if we are playing the "IF things keep going this way" game you have to do the same for all players, Lids would be a contender, played great D all post season, Kronwall, who is leading all D-men in assists last I looked and he is playing physical great D, Dats, Z, Mule, Ozzie, these guys are all potential candidates if things keep going this way!

But then again, Hossa, Malkin, Umberger, Biron, Turco, etc. would also all be contenders>

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#66 Taylorov

Taylorov

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

Order/shipping was superb.

Ordered Sat., it shipped Mon., got it today.

From PA. to Livonia, MI. in 2 days. thumbup.gif

#67 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

Pics? lol

I'm expecting mine today, too. (Yeah, I got one.)

#68 wingsfan979802

wingsfan979802

cheli fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

i just got mine today, and it is great. im wearing it right now.
IPB Image
IPB Image
thanks offsides

#69 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

Your Red Wings Nation West President

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

How long does shipping take you guys?

I just ordered mine (and ELN's) now smile.gif
Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
Dance is nothing until it's on a beautiful body - Wade Robson
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In life as in the dance: Grace glides on blistered feet. - Alice Abrams

#70 DRW Dominance

DRW Dominance

Yzerman=God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (wingsfan979802 @ May 7, 2008 - 05:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just got mine today, and it is great. im wearing it right now.

I ordered mine on a Wednesday night and got it Monday morning.
Into Canada to boot.

naked is a state of mind

#71 South Dakota wings fan

South Dakota wings fan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Matt @ May 4, 2008 - 07:59PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've added for more versions that swap around the existing designs:

White Shirts

"Feed the Mule" text on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995046

"Feed the Mule text + LOGO on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995041

Red Shirts

"Feed the Mule" text on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995044

"Feed the Mule text + LOGO on front, "MULE 93" on back: http://31190.spreads...93-Back-2995040

I have to say, I am a little bummed out by this. I bought one of the original shirts with nothing on the back. Now there are newer versions and I want one of those instead. I don't know if I can rationalize spending almost 50 bucks on two shirts that say "Feed the Mule"

#72 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

i ordered mine this morning. cant wait to get it. nathan is gonna probably roll his eyes at this one. lol
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#73 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (South Dakota wings fan @ May 8, 2008 - 10:21PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say, I am a little bummed out by this. I bought one of the original shirts with nothing on the back. Now there are newer versions and I want one of those instead. I don't know if I can rationalize spending almost 50 bucks on two shirts that say "Feed the Mule"

Christmas is right around the corner. Box the first one up, spray a little febreeze on it and give it to a Wings fan in December. Then check a name off your list.
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#74 LivoniaGrinder

LivoniaGrinder

Rookie

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

I love the 3XL Mule Shirt. It's a quality shirt, I might order another one. Wish they had red print on a black shirt in 3XL. Awesome!

--
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."

--Saul Tigh

#75 LAW

LAW

Veritas

• 31 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

Finally broke down and bought a Mule T-shirt - never been stopped so many times at the Joe asking me where I got my shirt. Great quality shirt.

#76 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

Thanks. smile.gif It's incredible how many of these have sold over the last year.

For the first time I saw one (besides mine) was at the Joe for Game 5 on Saturday. Saw a guy down on the glass during the pregame (looked to be with a group of friends) at the bottom of Section 106 or 105... right around that area. Brought a smile to my face! smile.gif

#77 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

Your Red Wings Nation West President

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

I saw a Dangle Dangle shirt on the jumbotron at the Joe when I was there for Game 1. I was floored!
Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
Dance is nothing until it's on a beautiful body - Wade Robson
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In life as in the dance: Grace glides on blistered feet. - Alice Abrams