aflac9262

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

gametime_final.png

det9is2.pngsc4.png

col9iu7.pngsc3.png

arena8hg4.png

seriesschedulezz8.png

GAME 4: (5/01) DET@COL - 10:00 PM ET (TSN, Versus)

GAME 5: (5/03) COL@DET - 1:00 PM ET (NBC, TSN)*

GAME 6: (5/05) DET@COL - 10:00 PM ET (FSN, Versus, TSN)*

GAME 7: (5/07) COL@DET - TBD (FSN, TSN)*

* IF NECESSARY

playoffmap.png

Note: Image might require a hard refresh

highlightssg3.png

1DETROIT vs 6Colorado

Game 1: Colorado 3 at Detroit 4

Game 2: Colorado 1 at Detroit 5

1DETROIT vs 8Nashville

DET won series, 4-2

Game 1: Nashville 1 at Detroit 3

Game 2: Nashville 2 at Detroit 4

Game 3: Detroit 3 at Nashville 5

Game 4: Detroit 2 at Nashville 3

Game 5: Nashville 1 at Detroit 2

Game 6: Detroit 3 at Nashville 0

ondeck9od7.png

Edited by aflac9262

Avs will be playing for there lives so i expect them to come out hard in front of their fans.

mule shuts them up with 2 goals and a Assist :thumbup: :thumbup:

Colorado should look better at home, but the Wings usually play with good energy at the Pepsi Center. If we can limit their chances on the rush and not give up multiple powerplay goals, we'll be in it all night. Has Theodore been taking his NyQuil?

Also: let's keep this whole "early goals" thing going, plz. UNLEASH THE MULE.

Great GDT aflac! But that picture of McLeod is waaaay too flattering.

Is it certain that Malts is off the injured list? If so, I find it unlikely that he wouldn't be in the lineup. But he might still be day-to-day. And Babs: the second line (Flip-Mule-Sammy) has way to much going to split them up, and ZDH were much more effective in Nashville in Game 6 when they were reunited. Even with the last change, Quenneville still has to pick his poison without you spitting up Dats and Hank. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This should be a tight one. Be smart, be patient, exploit your opportunities.

Go Wings!

Edited by Third Man In

Great GDT aflac! But that picture of McLeod is waaaay too flattering.

Is it certain that Malts is off the injured list? If so, I find it unlikely that he wouldn't be in the lineup. But he might still be day-to-day. And Babs: the second line (Flip-Mule-Sammy) has way to much going to split them up, and ZDH were much more effective in Nashville in Game 6 when they were reunited. Even with the last change, Quenneville still has to pick his poison without you spitting up Dats and Hank. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This should be a tight one. Be smart, be patient, exploit your opportunities.

Go Wings!

You're right, they most likely wont be split up. Not sure why I thought they might be, maybe giving Colorado too much credit. :P

I still don't think Maltby is going to be in the lineup, Helm has been great for us. Until things get shaky, then maybe Maltby gets back in the lineup.

Think you made a mistake, theres two datsyuks on the first line.

Also doesnt hudler usalley play with helm and mcarty on the 4th line, and drake plays with draper and cleary on the third line?

Yes you are correct. I apologize for the errors, it's been a tiring day with final exams coming up soon and everything else.

Guest drwings1

this game is BIG. lets put their backs to the wall guys. keep that invisible barrier around the middle of our net, poke that sh*t like nobodys business. keep laying out the hits, while drawing them to the box and keep driving to the net. LETS GO REDWINGS :clap:

Edited by drwings1

this may sound stupid, but what do u mean when u say sieve?

sieve375x375.jpg

Get it? It lets things through it.

"a device with meshes or perforations through which finer particles of a mixture (as of ashes, flour, or sand) of various sizes may be passed to separate them from coarser ones, through which the liquid may be drained from liquid-containing material, or through which soft materials may be forced for reduction to fine particles"

Go Wings

Go Ozzie

2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 7-1, 8-1, 3-2, 4-2, 5-2, 6-2, 7-2, 8-2, 9-2, 74, 8-3, 7-6,l 9-4, 11-2... it's all good.... as long as we win !

EDIT:

NASN is going to broadcast ths game ! SWEEEEEEET !

04:00 live_btn_small.gif

Detroit vs Colorado - Conf. Semifinal - Game 3 - NHL

Jose Theodore must stand tall in net for the Avalanche if they are to topple the deep and dangerous Red Wings in this best-of-seven game Western Conference Semifinal series.

I'll have to stay awake till 4.00 am though.. that's going to be some strong cofee..

Edited by interminded