• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

Game 3 scares me a bit, but this series has been ownage thus far. Think we fall tonight gang but we'll win game 4.

Wings 2 Hank,Drapes

Avs 3 Foreskin,Stasny2

Lotta help from the mice tonight on the Avs side.

If the Wings don't dominate this series with the amount of injuries to the Avs roster, they are pretty sorry.

I hate statements like this.

You can struggle with a crappy team and then totally dominate a good team. This is hockey. It's not a video game. You don't have ratings before each game that dictate who will win.

If you lose to a bad team it doesn't mean you can't beat the good teams, just like beating the bad teams doesn't mean you'll beat the good teams.

Each and every game we start at 0-0 and everyone, even the minor league player in his first NHL game can make an impact.

This is why there are no excuses, at all, at the end of the day.

"Well, if so and so wasn't injured we could have...." takes you right down the raod to "well, if so and so played better we could have..."

Bottom line is, all that matters is the score.

Bold prediction: If Forsberg does indeed end up playing tonight he won't last beyond the 1st period. Just a hunch.

Thinking the Av's will come out strong and play his as much as they can to build a lead and he re-injures himself?

I can't wait for this one. It's been said before, but I'll say it again: full 60 minutes tonight, boys. Show some killer instinct. Kick 'em when they're down. Just use snow boots.

Let's Go Red Wings!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:octo: *splat* :octo: *splat*

Edited by Third Man In

Lets go winnnngs!!

4-1 for the boys in red!

Wanna see danny boy get one! and hope mule can get another to add to his total!

:octo: :octo: :octo: :octo:

somehow i still doubt that foreskin will start tonight. i think the avs want us to be on our toes and center our gameplan around him, but i still think he'll dress in the pre game skate and sit. just a hunch though.

and smyth out is a huge blow to the avs. not that their powerplay hasn't been more than anemic as it is, but this hinders them even more so.

heres hoping foreskin sits and jose "threeorfour" (love that ontario wings fan!) lets in enough to get the hook.

have at it wings!

Game 3 will be the same ol' song and dance. Wings will net 3 on Theodore and than Budaj will come in, I'm guessing letting in one.

4-1 Wings

Franzen, Lids, Cleary, Hank