• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

Us in Canada had to put up with him the entire playoffs. But oh well, once the first round ended he has stopped being biased against us. He has become very tolerable.

:lol: I am in Canada... see.. 'Windsor.' I just have American Satellite because its 10 000x better.

Either way FSN Detroit hasn't been showing the games so everybody's been stuck watching Pierre anway.

well... I think he's had 4 against each game.... which makes a 4.0GAA

GAA is calculated as goals against per game. A game is considered to be 60 mins, but Jose only played 20 and 30 minutes the first two games.

His GAA coming into this game was around 10.00.

Ok, so the Avs score a single power play goal and are being manhandled out there and the Vs. interview is Brunette?

VS. interviewer: So, do you think my co-hosts gobble your guys junk too much when we talk about how great and talented you are?

Brunette: Umm... dude, I'm TRYIN' to tea-bag you and if you keep talking I'm afraid you'll leave teeth marks.

VS. interviewer: So does Peter Foreskin... err... Forsberg look as good naked as I imagine he does?

Brunette: Dude, you are making me real uncomfortable. Can you tell me what a bad boy I've been and maybe hum a Karen Carpenter song on my jewels? I'm getting tired of you humming "The Battle Hymn Of the Republic" on them.

VS. interviewer: Back to my knee-pad sporting, Divealanche junk gobbling friends in the studio. Anyone have any Astro-glide?

Seriously, it gets so old hearing them try to make something of nothing on this network. I'm not sure hearing Emerick and Edzo babble on incoherently wasn't better than the goofs we have tonight.

GO WINGS GO!

6-2 would be nice to see with Pavs getting the trick and Cleary smacking one in.

I always thought his ****** was hurting...that's why he has been out all this time.

I think he is having pregnancy complications with Claude's love child

well... I think he's had 4 against each game.... which makes a 4.0GAA

No......... he played a total of 51 minutes in the first two games and he's played 40 now...... so by my math....

he has a ****drum roll please****** 9.00 GAA

He was pretty emotional. More or less saying that game 4 would probably be his last game. He pretty much assumed they'd be swept.

Ouch....

I picked the Rangers to advance too... Pens are a very good team and have been playing good hockey.

I feel bad for Jagr....

It's hard, but i do it... I can watch later.

I wish i had this much willpower to lose weight.. LOL.

GO WINGS!!

Yeah you're uber. That'd be way to much for me.

But thanks? You have to chance it one game though, they gotta win eventually when you watch. Just not the next one. Never game 4. EVER. Especially if we continue this game the way we have... (figure it out).

Ok, so the Avs score a single power play goal and are being manhandled out there and the Vs. interview is Brunette?

VS. interviewer: So, do you think my co-hosts gobble your guys junk too much when we talk about how great and talented you are?

Brunette: Umm... dude, I'm TRYIN' to tea-bag you and if you keep talking I'm afraid you'll leave teeth marks.

VS. interviewer: So does Peter Foreskin... err... Forsberg look as good naked as I imagine he does?

Brunette: Dude, you are making me real uncomfortable. Can you tell me what a bad boy I've been and maybe hum a Karen Carpenter song on my jewels? I'm getting tired of you humming "The Battle Hymn Of the Republic" on them.

VS. interviewer: Back to my knee-pad sporting, Divealanche junk gobbling friends in the studio. Anyone have any Astro-glide?

Seriously, it gets so old hearing them try to make something of nothing on this network. I'm not sure hearing Emerick and Edzo babble on incoherently wasn't better than the goofs we have tonight.

GO WINGS GO!

6-2 would be nice to see with Pavs getting the trick and Cleary smacking one in.

You just got my wife's vote for best post of the night. Congrats! :clap:

Ouch....

I picked the Rangers to advance too... Pens are a very good team and have been playing good hockey.

I feel bad for Jagr....

Yeah same. Jagr was such a great player and still is very good. He really wanted the Cup this year, you can tell.

Yup. Same here in The Netherlands. Watching the Wings in the middle of the night. But still worth it though.

same here in th UK. gotta be up for work in a few hours but as long as the wings win it will be well worth it

Ouch....

I feel bad for Jagr....

Same here. Rangers deserve a better fate. Pens are good...but I'm not convinced they're THAT good. I mean, the KINGS could have swept the Sens...

You just got my wife's vote for best post of the night. Congrats! :clap:

Awww shucks. 'tweren't nothin'. I'm just hear to keep everyone awake, particularly all my friends "across the pond" and on the East Coast. At least it's only nearly 11pm here in Tex-ass.