• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Avalanche Injury Update

Rate this topic

They can't catch a break....even when it looks like they'll get a shot in the arm, another needle breaks off.

Dang, I like that phrase. Permission to use it elsewhere, with credit of course?

well no matter how much this series was dominated by the wings....the avs were just "unlucky" and the wings wont receive credit for anything they did this series

As a Dallas fan, it is obvious you guys totally overmatch the Avs. Watching some of each your previous series, I was expecting short series win for you this time.

At best, I expect they could only keep it from being a complete blow-out if they were all healthy. Now they won't even manage that (or rather, now they will continue being unable to manage even that).

Great, now those jackasses and their moronic fanbase are going to make more excuses. Oh well, I guess whatever is bad for them is good for us, without us having to apologize for it.

Who cares.... you'll forget all about that whining when you are prepping for round 3 while they are hitting the links. :thumbup:

Who cares.... you'll forget all about that whining when you are prepping for round 3 while they are hitting the links. :thumbup:

True, but you know their idiot fans are going to come on here and make excuses about how they only lost due to injuries and crap like that.

Hell, some people here still use excuses about our injuries last year as the reason for why we didn't win the Cup. I would just prefer for the Wings to beat a healthy divealanche team, and not a depleted one, because I still think we'd sweep them.

I thought Maltby was already able to play, but Babcock is keeping him out?

He is, but his point is that the Wings have some injuries/missing starters as well. Maybe not on the scale that the Avalanche do, but there's not much to assume the Avs would have better fortunes based on their regular season performance against the Wings. Granted there was injuries there to, but there's nothing you can do about it, just like there was nothing the Wings could do about it last year. You just have to work hard, and if your effort isn't enough to put you over the top, than it wasn't meant to be.

I would just prefer for the Wings to beat a healthy divealanche team, and not a depleted one, because I still think we'd sweep them.

It would certainly better prepare you for later rounds (barring injuries).