• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kcjacoby

Canadiens Fans Desecrate Rocky Statue

Rate this topic

A radio station down there tried to gather people to stop the Habs fans from doing it.

But how stupid is it that they have a statue of a freakin' FAKE person in Philly?

Come on..... it's Philly!

Who else do they have to make a statue of? (in the last 100 years)

A radio station down there tried to gather people to stop the Habs fans from doing it.

But how stupid is it that they have a statue of a freakin' FAKE person in Philly?

I'm surprised to see it standing. I thought they got rid of that statue years ago, because it was only of a fictional character. Some movie buff was to have bought it. I guess I read wrong, or he donated back to Philly.

Lindros? McNabb?

They've gotten their teams as close as a Philly team will ever get again.

Lindros? McNabb?

They've gotten their teams as close as a Philly team will ever get again.

McNabb's close to getting ran outta town. Two losses and the fans will have his bags finished.

Edit: If Philly fans did this in Montreal everyone/someone would say how classless they are.

Edited by vangvace

• Philadelphia has a statue of Rocky Balboa from the "Rocky" films.
  • Raleigh, N.C., displays a statue of Andy and Opie from "The Andy Griffith Show."
  • Chicago is the home of a bronze Dr. Bob Hartley, the psychologist Bob Newhart played on "The Bob Newhart Show."
  • Minneapolis boasts a figure of actress Mary Tyler Moore throwing her hat into the air as her character Mary Richards did in the opening credits of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show."

Oh and the Fonz is being bronzed in Milwaukee

haha oh no they didn't

i guess i'll accept this behavoir because they are crazy frenchies, which is mostly a bad thing

maybe they should've waited to see the result of game 3 before they didnt that. or maybe if they were 3-0 and it was their last chance to destroy something in Philly.

They destroyed 4 cop cars when they won their first series, it will be interesting what they do if they loose this one.

Philly should have a statue of Bobby Clarke, Julius Erving, or Mike Schmidt. Did I actually see McNabb or Lindros? Come on now...

Edited by BeeRYCE

Philly should have a statue of Bobby Clarke, Julius Erving, or Mike Schmidt. Did I actually see McNabb or Lindros? Come on now...

It was sarcasm dude. How could you think I'd be serious about that? Geesus.

It was sarcasm dude. How could you think I'd be serious about that? Geesus.

Sadly, a lot of people would try to make cases for McNabb and Lindros, so that's why I thought it was serious. Glad you weren't though :P.

Guest LivingtheDream

This coming from a town (Detroit) that doesn't even have people downtown, real or fake! See that museum there in the pics? People actually go to it all the time (and they can read). It is crowded all the time and you can walk around it without fearing for your life. You could buy an apartment in Philly or a whole damn building in Detroit for the same price. That's right, no real estate bubble here in Philly. Center City is booming and Philly is attracting more corporate headquarters than any other big city. Comcast has a new 975 foot tall building going up. How many new skyscrapers in Detroit going up now? Hmmm All Detroit has is hockey, and don't forget it bub. Think otherwise? I'll put my house for sale and you put yours up and let's see what happens. Mine would be sold in two weeks for 60k more than I paid for it a few years ago. I'm a Wings fan to the end, but don't bash my town when you have enough sorry ass crap in your own back yard.