• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Packer487

Where the hell does Forsberg get off.....

Rate this topic

Forsberg was assessed a 4-minute penalty for high-sticking Samuelsson, who lost a tooth, and Datsyuk assisted Henrik Zetterberg for the score on the power play to make it 4-2.

"I didn't realize I hit him," Forsberg said. "But I guess he was bleeding so I guess I did hit him, so I have nothing to say. If he's bleeding, it's four minutes. I didn't think I hit him that hard."

Forsberg added that he felt Samuelsson sold the call.

"Definitely. He's laying there on the ice and I barely touched him," Forsberg said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=280429017

First off, you completely contradicted yourself. Did you "barely touch him" or did you make him bleed? Do you think he knocked his own tooth out to "make it look good"?

Secondly, where the hell do you get off criticizing ANYONE for "selling a call"? If someone knocked out your tooth, not only would you miss 3 weeks, but you'd be wearing a Dan Cleary facemask when you came back.

Go tear your groin again you pathetic piece of crap. What a ****** bag.

Isn't there a guy that maybe barely made the roster that we can pay under the table to go kick forsberg in the balls. I mean I assume he still has some. From the soft hits he's been trying to throw this series i'm beginning to question though.

Isn't there a guy that maybe barely made the roster that we can pay under the table to go kick forsberg in the balls. I mean I assume he still has some. From the soft hits he's been trying to throw this series i'm beginning to question though.

Hopefully Mac will do it in game 4! :thumbup:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=280429017

First off, you completely contradicted yourself. Did you "barely touch him" or did you make him bleed? Do you think he knocked his own tooth out to "make it look good"?

Secondly, where the hell do you get off criticizing ANYONE for "selling a call"? If someone knocked out your tooth, not only would you miss 3 weeks, but you'd be wearing a Dan Cleary facemask when you came back.

Go tear your groin again you pathetic piece of crap. What a ****** bag.

I actually just laughed my ass off at this post. One of the funniest things ever. How true it is... Adrien Dater was also questioning this call.

Dater's take on the officiating

I saw the replay twice... and it looked to me as if he hit him in the mouth on purpose.

***Update: OK, I guess Sammy lost a tooth on that play. I didn’t see that at first, and should have pointed that out. But I still don’t think Forsberg’s stick was very high. It was more of an accident to me than a high stick.

Doens't matter whether it was an accident or not! A player must have control of his stick at all times!

he sold that pretty good if you ask me:

look at 00:39 - 00:41

not to defend what forsberg was saying but sammy is a *****. look at his reaction ffs. does anyone see the resemblence of a certain avery-jagr incident? (not saying this is as bad) the way he jumps and twist with his whole body just makes it look so .........unnatural.

he sold that pretty good if you ask me:

look at 00:39 - 00:41

not to defend what forsberg was saying but sammy is a *****. look at his reaction ffs. does anyone see the resemblence of a certain avery-jagr incident? (not saying this is as bad) the way he jumps and twist with his whole body just makes it look so .........unnatural.

Have you ever had a tooth knocked out with a hockey stick? I would think that it would hurt.

Have you ever had a tooth knocked out with a hockey stick? I would think that it would hurt.

Exactly. No wonder he fell down to the ice when he lost his teeth.

And Floppa is the last player, besides Crosby, that should complain about other players diving.

yes i have and i've seen alot of people got it as well. it happens to every hockeyplayer now and then. yes it does hurt a bit but i have never seen a person react the way sammy did with his whole body like that

for me it looks like he was selling it. but that's just me..

yes i have and i've seen alot of people got it as well. it happens to every hockeyplayer now and then. yes it does hurt a bit but i have never seen a person react the way sammy did with his whole body like that

for me it looks like he was selling it. but that's just me..

Often times they 'embellish' to make sure they get them in the penalty box. Seems fair to me. Often works both ways. Sammy probably wasn't sure if there was blood or not and wanted to make sure he sent him to the sin bin. :thumbup:

Yea, well Adrian Dater's quote actually makes Floppa look classy...http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/2008/04/29/these-teams-deserve-better-than-this-officiating/

Dater claims Sammy "dove" on the play. Adrian...how the F**K do you dive in such a way as to lose two teeth and make your lips bleed? Seriously Adrian, I read your book you rip on Red Wing's writer's/reporters for being homers...look at yourself.

Well, Samuelsson HAS hit a player in the jaw already himself, so he's got to have some acting experience being struck in the head area. :P

Seriously though, I am a Samuelsson supporter and what the hell are you supposed to do? 99 times out of 100 whether it is accidental or cowardly intentional, if a stick hits a guy in the face, more often than not the natural reaction is to at the very least flinch or something.

It could be "physics"! :hehe::P

Well, Samuelsson HAS hit a player in the jaw already himself, so he's got to have some acting experience being struck in the head area. :P

Seriously though, I am a Samuelsson supporter and what the hell are you supposed to do? 99 times out of 100 whether it is accidental or cowardly intentional, if a stick hits a guy in the face, more often than not the natural reaction is to at the very least flinch or something.

It could be "physics"! :hehe::P

It doesn't matter. We got the last laugh. How's the groin Peter? Great comeback so that you could get swept by your hated rival....

I have had a tooth broken in half with a Hockey stick, It didn't really hurt until the cold air hit the exposed nerve, after the adrenaline rush wore off. I do think PF is a major whiner. We got a little redemtion on the no call "tripping" later in the third period. I think it was Kronwall.

You could tell Forsberger wasn't 100%....but this is playodff Hockey ....NO EXCUSES !..........I doubt he plays in game 4. One more and Dallas is next ! Though I would like to see the Sharkies beat up on em for a couple more games.....just to soften em up a little.