• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dahermitt

Does anyone have the round 3/4 ticket pre-sale code and would be willi

Rate this topic

It would be much appreciated!!!!

All you have to do is pay $40 and join Redwingsworld.com, and you will be all set. Because that is the only people it is available to. They don't like it when people outside of the site get the password.

Looks like someone else is looking for it as well

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/804539

They did come up with the round 2, so you may get lucky (search the thread for 'red wings').

(note: I hate pre-sale passwords almost as much as I hate grocery store clubs. If you want to offer a discount or password, just give it to us, don't make us pay with our wallet and/or personal information. Especially for a password that just allows you to purchase something at full price.) /endrant

All you have to do is pay $40 and join Redwingsworld.com, and you will be all set. Because that is the only people it is available to. They don't like it when people outside of the site get the password.

How is Red Wings World these days? I was a member there for a year but found it to be a complete waste. The people on the boards were great, but the site and the people running it were useless. They still owe me a prize for some contest I won. I actually don't, and didn't, care about the prize, just the principle. Don't tell people that you offer prizes, giveaways and incentives for joining, and then never follow up. I felt like all I was paying for was the message board, and although the people were great, I didn't feel that a message board was incentive enough to pay $50 a year. Even the ticket pre-sale hardly ever panned out, I could never even get two seats next to each other.

All things considered, if you ask me I think the Wings organization needs to distance themselves from Red Wings World and finally accept Lets Go Wings as the true fan site (not that there aren't great fans at Red Wings World, just that the site itself is garbage and an embarrassment to the Wings organization). The Red Wings World concept was good, but the people that built and are running the site can't hold a candle to Matt. But that's just my feeling on the subject. Having been a resident of both sites, this is where I stay. I plan to donate to the site when I can fit it into my budget.

How is Red Wings World these days? I was a member there for a year but found it to be a complete waste. The people on the boards were great, but the site and the people running it were useless. They still owe me a prize for some contest I won. I actually don't, and didn't, care about the prize, just the principle. Don't tell people that you offer prizes, giveaways and incentives for joining, and then never follow up. I felt like all I was paying for was the message board, and although the people were great, I didn't feel that a message board was incentive enough to pay $50 a year. Even the ticket pre-sale hardly ever panned out, I could never even get two seats next to each other.

All things considered, if you ask me I think the Wings organization needs to distance themselves from Red Wings World and finally accept Lets Go Wings as the true fan site (not that there aren't great fans at Red Wings World, just that the site itself is garbage and an embarrassment to the Wings organization). The Red Wings World concept was good, but the people that built and are running the site can't hold a candle to Matt. But that's just my feeling on the subject. Having been a resident of both sites, this is where I stay. I plan to donate to the site when I can fit it into my budget.

well said. :)

I made it to a playoff game last year and they were selling "mystery" autographed pucks for charity. Does anyone know if they're doing that again this year during the playoffs? Hoping to come from out of state to a game in the next round (yes, I know the next round isn't yet a guarantee, but it's looking pretty likely). Thanks for any/all input!

Does anyone know when round 3 will start???? Trying to find out when home games one & two would be. My girlfriend works a rough schedule and would hate to buy tickets for her that she cant go to... I could always take a buddy, but she has never been to a playoff game and cant drop 300 bucks everyday. Can anyone help??? Much appreciated fellow wings fans

season ticket holders get the password too.

Dahermitt and I are from Grand Rapids. We got the presale password for the first two rounds from being GR Griffins season ticket holders, but it seems as though we have been forgotten since the Griffs have finished up =(

We've also done the RRW thing and it was a complete waste...

I am a season ticket holder and I do have the password. Send me a PM and I will give it to you. I already have my tickets and don't mind sharing.

Just so you guys remember me next year when I am trying to sell my tickets for the year that I don't need!!

Tracy

I am a season ticket holder and I do have the password. Send me a PM and I will give it to you. I already have my tickets and don't mind sharing.

Just so you guys remember me next year when I am trying to sell my tickets for the year that I don't need!!

Tracy

:clap: (even though I don't need it)

Gotta help sell tickets!! :):rolleyes:

Found it on craigslist detroit (free) - and just got tickets for R3G5!!!! (Hubby has to work at some point that weekend so the "sure thing" G2 was out...)

Thanks for all the help though!

And Tracy - and especially big thank you for the offer to share playoff fun!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. Going to JLA for my husband is a like a trip to the promised land - his eyes just light up with Red Wings Pride!

Edited by redwingsgirl