• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing-in-avs-town

Cheap tickets, game 4

Rate this topic

Just checked stub-hub, and not surprisingly, ticket prices for tomorrows game 4 have dropped big time. Lower bowl seats for $60.00, upper bowl in the thirties. Kindof sucks that I could of got my seats for 40 bucks cheaper, oh well. Lets fill that place with red & white , and give the "fragile-anche" a proper send off into their summer vacation.

I've had my tickets for awhile now (& I'm ignoring my masochistic urge to check stubhub to see how cheap I could have gotten them :nopity:). It would be fantastic to see the Pepsi Center even more full of Wings fans than it was for Game 3. Plus, nothing seems to annoy Avs fans more than realizing their "Go home!" taunts are for nought since native Coloradoans are few & far between. As evidenced by the following conversation I overhead while waiting for my hot dog & beer:

Avs fan 1: Dude, why are there so many Wings fans here?

Avs fan 2: Dude, I think it's like why there were so many Cubs fans at the Cubs/Rockies series. When's the last time you met someone who was born and raised here?

Avs fan 1: Dude! You're right! f*** them! f*** all the transplants! Go home you ******* transplants!

Avs fan 2: Dude! You're an *******! I grew up in St. Louis!

Anyway, looking forward to a sea of red & white. Or at least a Great Lake of red & white. And maybe an octopus or two...?

Oh! Where's everyone sitting? We'll be in section 112, row 20, 5 & 6.

I've had my tickets for awhile now (& I'm ignoring my masochistic urge to check stubhub to see how cheap I could have gotten them :nopity:). It would be fantastic to see the Pepsi Center even more full of Wings fans than it was for Game 3. Plus, nothing seems to annoy Avs fans more than realizing their "Go home!" taunts are for nought since native Coloradoans are few & far between. As evidenced by the following conversation I overhead while waiting for my hot dog & beer:

Avs fan 1: Dude, why are there so many Wings fans here?

Avs fan 2: Dude, I think it's like why there were so many Cubs fans at the Cubs/Rockies series. When's the last time you met someone who was born and raised here?

Avs fan 1: Dude! You're right! f*** them! f*** all the transplants! Go home you ******* transplants!

Avs fan 2: Dude! You're an *******! I grew up in St. Louis!

Anyway, looking forward to a sea of red & white. Or at least a Great Lake of red & white. And maybe an octopus or two...?

Oh! Where's everyone sitting? We'll be in section 112, row 20, 5 & 6.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats the best conversation you can hear in a line for hot dog and beer. I wish i could have hear it in person! Man that was funny! Thank you!

Well now it seems I should have waited to buy tiks until now - great prices from bailing Avs fans - but having them early is OK since the games were technically sold out. Still I didn't pay much over face anyhow....

Sea of Red tomorrow night baby! Go Wings!!!!

I read on the Avs board that some radio station was talking about having all the Avs fans bring black markers to the game and write on Wings jerseys in the crowd. I really don't think this will amount to anything, but it can't hurt for Wings fans to be careful tonight.

Thanks all for representin' behind enemy lines and GO WINGS!!

I read on the Avs board that some radio station was talking about having all the Avs fans bring black markers to the game and write on Wings jerseys in the crowd. I really don't think this will amount to anything, but it can't hurt for Wings fans to be careful tonight.

Thanks all for representin' behind enemy lines and GO WINGS!!

OOOOh that would make me mad. I seriously doubt anybody would be that ballsy though.

OOOOh that would make me mad. I seriously doubt anybody would be that ballsy though.

You really do have a high perception on the mass population of sheep don't you?

There would be some fights in the stand if any ******* that wasn't a player put markings on my jersey ...

Edited by OsGOD

After putting up with all the **** around here the last 12 years, I wouldn't be surprised if a few clowns actually do this.

On a side note: It's snowing pretty damn hard right now!

After putting up with all the **** around here the last 12 years, I wouldn't be surprised if a few clowns actually do this.

On a side note: It's snowing pretty damn hard right now!

Yeah, I feel like I know a few clowns who would have no problem doing it. Especially after a few beers.

And, I'd love for the snow to stop. Anytime now.

Unfortunately I do not think I will be able to make it down to Denver tonite. I have been to many games at the AssCan and McNichols Arena. All Wings fans must be LOUD and OBNOXIOUS tonight in a fun way. This has the potential to be a butt whipping. Everyone that goes to the AssCan knows how much the Divealanche fans and the media dislike us "transplants". Give then a good going away party tonight. Take over the AssCan!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! A beautiful day in Colorado.

Go Wings!

If I have time, I might track down one of those Asian markets or whatever they are called and buy an octopus :D. But I have a lot of stuff to take care of before the game tonight.

Anybody on here ever strap one to them? How bad do they smell? How much do they cost?

I was thinking:

undershirt

saranwrap

octopus

saranwrap

jersey

But i'd have to have that dead animal on me til the 3rd period cuz I imagine I'd get kicked out...

Unfortunately I do not think I will be able to make it down to Denver tonite. I have been to many games at the AssCan and McNichols Arena. All Wings fans must be LOUD and OBNOXIOUS tonight in a fun way. This has the potential to be a butt whipping. Everyone that goes to the AssCan knows how much the Divealanche fans and the media dislike us "transplants". Give then a good going away party tonight. Take over the AssCan!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! A beautiful day in Colorado.

Go Wings!

Hehe - will do! I love the "go home" chant from Avs fans? huh? We live among you - you idiots! Like I travel 1000+ miles to go to games in your arena every year! Let's Go Red Wings will be heard loud tonight!