• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ilmickeyli

Pre-GDT Discussion

Rate this topic

Yes, this would be the first playoff game aflac wouldn't do the GDT for. AFLAC, GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE! You're messing with playoff juju.

I pilfered this from the Colorado board for those like me who can't watch the game tonight:

Sopcast: NASN: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/36451 VLC req

TVU: VP4: tvu://66289 VLC req maybe

Webstream: richsportsonline , Versus Direct: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Paste the link(s) starting with sop://broker.sopcast.com... into your browser, Sopcast will open automatically. Same procedure required for the TVU and the Versus Direct link (opens in WMP).

VLC req means you'll have to watch the stream through your VLC Player! To use VLC, download VLC at videolan.org and install it , then start the Sopcast stream and let it buffer. Then open VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select HTTP option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (if not working, try port 8912). You MUST leave Sopcast running; closing Sopcast closes the stream. If the stream gives sound in both VLC and Sopcast, mute the sound on Sopcast, or hit the refresh button so the Sopcast screen goes blank, but the VLC screen stays intact. FOR TVU PLAYER YOU TYPE 127.0.0.1:8901 in the "HTTP" option

The streams won't start before the games begin.

Updated information can be found here (myp2p.eu nhl forum)

Thanks to klozge for the stream info. :)

Tonight is the hardest game of the series (except for any later games).

The Wings hopefully aren't as cocky as we've been. With 7 defensemen the Wings probably won't score so many goals, but it also means less goals for Colorado (hopefully).

If Colorado steals any games it's this one. Hopefully Detroit realizes how hard completing a sweep is, Colorado is going to come out DESPERATE.

Nothing like fighting a team on Death Ground...

Albeit if i haven't said it before i will say it again... Avs are just plain s***ty... their laughable faith in Tay-door just seals their doom.

Ah well... better luck next season kids!

As long as we get our legs going in the first 10 minutes, we will be OK. It will be interesting to see which Avs team shows up at puckdrop.

But hey, if Jose starts, we should be very much alright [as well as my lead in my pool going through the roof!!]

Finish this off, boys.

Sharks, Rangers and Habs: take your series' to Game 7's. Please and thank-you.

budaj for starter? yes no?

Nevermind. I just read that Forsberg Smyth and Stastny is out so I guess it doesent matter..

Edited by hak

I'll be watching to see if Detroit is able to do what Dallas failed to do last nigh... close it in 4.

Verbeek was in Dallas last night watching/scouting our team for the next round.

Official NHL/VERSUS OT Plans Tonight

by Steve on 05/01/08 at 12:08 PM

Comments (2)

In the event tonight’s New York Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game extends beyond the scheduled 10 p.m. ET starting time of the Detroit Red Wings vs. Colorado Avalanche game, VERSUS will adjust its exclusive coverage of the Stanley Cup Conference Semifinals.

Scenario – Rangers vs. Penguins Game Extends Beyond 10 p.m. ET

• Cable viewers in the Detroitand Colorado markets will be switched automatically to the beginning of Detroit Red Wings vs. Colorado Avalanche semifinal Game 4.

• Cable viewers in the rest of the country will join the Detroit vs. Colorado game in progress at the conclusion of the New York vs. Pittsburgh game.

• Satellite viewers on DirecTV and Dish Network will be able to watch the Dallas vs. San Jose game in its entirety on an auxiliary channel.

• DirecTV - Channel 659

• Dish Network - Channel 452

Any word if Smyth is playing? that ****** scares me for some reason.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/ "Jose Theodore will start for the Avs who will be without Paul Stastny, Ryan Smyth and Peter Forsberg"

Yikes - things have really fallen apart for the Avs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

This will be the only time you'll ever hear me say it...

But I wouldn't mind (I was gonna say hope, but I would NEVER hope) if the Wings lost tonight.

Only for the simple fact that I have a Wings party planned for Saturday. Bunch of family and friends are coming over to watch the game on our big-screen. Plus, I wouldn't mind them getting rid of the Avs on home ice. And, I don't want to sweep the Avs and have San Jose make some kind of come back and go seven so that way we're not sitting for too long.

Regardless, I think they close it out tonight, the Wings are unbelievable when they have the chance to knock off an opponent.

4-2 Wings!