• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
McCartyFanForLife

WCF Tickets On Sale Today 5/2/08

Rate this topic

just bought 2 tickets to game 2. i think i'm still riding the high from the win last night. or maybe fatigue has made me insane. glad that stimulus check is on its way!

getting refunded for game 5 will help ease the pain of paying this credit card bill.

Can anyone venture a guess as to what days game 1 and 2 will be in Detroit? We're flying into Cleveland for opening weekend at Cedar Point, but since the Wings will obviously be playing at home, I'd love to purchase tickets and ditch C.P. for a day - just need to know if one of the games will be on Saturday or Sunday.

Can anyone venture a guess as to what days game 1 and 2 will be in Detroit? We're flying into Cleveland for opening weekend at Cedar Point, but since the Wings will obviously be playing at home, I'd love to purchase tickets and ditch C.P. for a day - just need to know if one of the games will be on Saturday or Sunday.

Game 7 of round 2 would have been next Wednesday. I'm guessing game 1 will be Saturday. Maybe Friday, but I think they normally give 2 days off after game 7 until the start of the next series

Edited by McCartyFanForLife

the problem is that all the series could end this weekend...

so the WCF could start on Tuesday, meaning the weekend games would be on the road...

they'll certainly be a weekend game, but it could be a game 3 in Dallas possibly

Friends and I just booked our flights and game tickets for games 1 and 2, from the 9th to the 13th. As prices skyrocket 7 days before flying, we figured this range of days would likely hold both games. If a 1 day rest after scheduled game 7, then 9th and 11th for games. Hopefully this is the case, as we're all traveling from the far coasts. Also, there's a Wrestling evening going on at the Joe on the 12th, so I'm hoping its just a one day 'rest', rather than messing with a one day on, one day off schedule. Ugh, we're really playing this by chance!

the problem is that all the series could end this weekend...

so the WCF could start on Tuesday, meaning the weekend games would be on the road...

they'll certainly be a weekend game, but it could be a game 3 in Dallas possibly

I thought the dates were pretty much set in stone. Meaning that if both teams sweep a series, they both get a rest.

I thought the dates were pretty much set in stone. Meaning that if both teams sweep a series, they both get a rest.

Not that Versus is completely accurate with their stats in general, but they did mention that the Wings would have the whole next week off, and pondered whether it would be to their detriment or advantage.

Finishing early comes with extra time as a reward. The only reason they don't announce exact dates before the end of round 2, is to see who we're playing and how their Arena could be scheduled as such. At least that was my understanding.

Not that Versus is completely accurate with their stats in general, but they did mention that the Wings would have the whole next week off, and pondered whether it would be to their detriment or advantage.

Finishing early comes with extra time as a reward. The only reason they don't announce exact dates before the end of round 2, is to see who we're playing and how their Arena could be scheduled as such. At least that was my understanding.

There's a reason the Stanley Cup Final is in June. Series are spread out to account for the possibility of every series going to a game 7.

Thanks everyone....I'll just keep a close eye on things. We've had the plane tickets since February, it's just an added bonus if the Wings are at home that weekend.

Amberoonie - if the Wings' games don't totally pan out for you, you could always catch a Tigers home game (versus the Yankees) next weekend (if there are any tickets available).

The tickets this year for the playoffs are much cheaper than last year. My tickets for Round 3 last year were $272 for 1 game. They are $180 this year.

I am selling Game 1 and 7 for $180 each game. Section 203a Row 19 Seats 5 & 6. Let me know if anyone is interested!!