• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

World Championships thread

Rate this topic

hehe, pretty much. We put up a decent fight in one and a half period, but this it's over now.

I don't care if we get sweeped in this game, we've made it to a quarter final! :D

Yeah Norway have outdone themselves already and gave Finland some serious fits too. Not bad. :thumbup:

Hehe it has been great! The Norwegian national-team are getting prime-time on the biggest

Norwegian channel, and that Norway qualified for the quarter final really helps for the interest of hockey in this country.

Unfortunately the Norwegian league, and most of the players on the Norwegian national team is not even professional.

Most of them has full-time jobs while they're playing hockey. And to reach the quarter final with a semi-professional team

is unbelievable.

Great to see Anders Myrvold back on the ice after his cocaine-problems.

Hehe it has been great! The Norwegian national-team are getting prime-time on the biggest

Norwegian channel, and that Norway qualified for the quarter final really helps for the interest of hockey in this country.

Unfortunately the Norwegian league, and most of the players on the Norwegian national team is not even professional.

Most of them has full-time jobs while they're playing hockey. And to reach the quarter final with a semi-professional team

is unbelievable.

Great to see Anders Myrvold back on the ice after his cocaine-problems.

A former Wing. I didn't know he'd had such problems.

Anyway, congrats to Norway. Definitely a fantastic showing for them. I've always wondered how hockey got so big in Sweden and Finland and passed Norway by.

I just turned it on. Pretty goal or what?

And any rough stuff yet?

A counter-attack along the right boards with Olli Jokinen, a quick backhander through the legs of Esche.

Clean game so far, one minor penalty in all of the first period.

A counter-attack along the right boards with Olli Jokinen, a quick backhander through the legs of Esche.

Clean game so far, one minor penalty in all of the first period.

Nice :thumbup:

They're showing highlights of SWE-CZE on the Danish feed I'm watching, and holy crap did the Czechs get screwed on that 2nd goal.

Nice :thumbup:

They're showing highlights of SWE-CZE on the Danish feed I'm watching, and holy crap did the Czechs get screwed on that 2nd goal.

Yeah that definitely looked like goalie interference, just typical Swedish luck. :P I just LMAO'd at Russia's third goal, a Swiss defender tried to shoot the puck into the boards behind his net and instead shot it right at the goal and in. :lol:

Milwaukee with another Finn Pihlstrom who's also on the Finnish team. So both of them might play for Nashville next season. <_<

Niskala is a defenseman who doesn't know how to defend,but I'd be willing to bet some money on Pillu making the Preds roster next season.

Milwaukee with another Finn Pihlstrom who's also on the Finnish team. So both of them might play for Nashville next season. <_<

Ahh, I just assumed he played in the SM-Liiga or something. Are all the players on the team SM-Liiga or better, or do any of them play in Mestis?