• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

World Championships thread

Rate this topic

Olli Jokinen spends all his time on running his mouth and sitting in the box. Oh well, a prospective bronze medal game against arch-rivals Sweden, should be fun.

Can't expect to win when you can't score a damned goal.

Heh, I bet team Canada is some glad the Wings are still in the playoffs right now. I'm thankful to, because now I'm not torn between my home country and the team that best represents the almighty Wings. Of course I am even more thankful that the Wings have a real good sot at the cup this year :P

Im actually amazed by the russians, they played as a team, must be the first time since they played as "soviet union" canucks will be in trouble if they play that way in the finals too. Good luck russkies.

Canada is going to continue to dominate on Sunday

As much as love team Canada, They'd have been in troulbe tonight if the Wings Swedes were involved. I'd say the Swedes have the best shot at the gold in 2010, home ice for Canada or not. They have great goatending, and with Kronner and Lids, their D will be unstoppable once again! So if Canada doesn't make it to the gold medal game, I'll be cheering "Go Wings!!! and Lundqvist!!!" just like I did in '06 :P

I hope Russia beats Canada on Sunday.

Go Russia!

Me too. I love Ovechkin and Fedorov so it was tough for me to root against them yesterday. (Not really, but I wish they both scored a few goals and still lost).