• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
h2obury

Kopitar to Detroit after next year?

Rate this topic

This is an interview with the Kings Anze Kopitar http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=15142 in the interview he says he would most like to play with Zetterburg or Iginla. What do you think about Anze Kopitar as a Wing when he becomes a free agent? Personally I like the idea of him playing for the Wings I think he is a good young forward who is also quite big (6-4 220).

i love kopitar, hes badass....but i dont see him coming here, I think after next yr that LA will be playing decently and be moving up and he prolly wont want to leave plus i dont see us being able to afford him

nvm forget that, i want him here and it will happen =D

Anze won't be a free agent for another 5 years. If we wanted to acquire him after this coming season it would probably take Zetterberg going the other way, which would sort of defeat the purpose of Kopitar wanting to play with Z.

I can't see Anze coming to Detroit. I actually heard there is a deal being proposed between the Kings and Pens involving Kopitar, Brown and Malkin. But I can't see that happening either. You'd be crazy to trade Geno Malkin.

Edited by Doggy

I can't see Anze coming to Detroit. I actually heard there is a deal being proposed between the Kings and Pens involving Kopitar, Brown and Malkin. But I can't see that happening either. You'd be crazy to trade Geno Malkin.

I read on spectors that Malkin would be seeking 10-11 million when his contract is up. I don't think the pens can afford that with all their other high paid players.

Guest lnvincible
I read on spectors that Malkin would be seeking 10-11 million when his contract is up. I don't think the pens can afford that with all their other high paid players.

I think Malkin will be leaving for sure, if not then someone else big will :) Im sure theirs many teams who would overpay Malkin to play with them. We'll shall wait and see :)

Has he signed an extension with the Kings?

On October 11, 2008, Kopitar signed a seven-year, $47.6 million contract extension with the Kings.[

Malkin already signed an extension good through 2013-2014 for just over $8 million per. They wouldn't have to trade him for a few years.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Does the OP have any idea of what a salary cap is?

Besides that

Read my lips, NO NEW FORWARDS.

We need defense my friend.

Welcome to June 2008 my friend....

Guest ZetterbergFourty

I dont know much about Anze Kopitar.

He's got an interesting name though.