• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

barnettkid14

2008 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Stars

Rate this topic

Subtle?

post-2-1210104616.jpg

For those of you that get the reference, yes... this is my inner geek coming out. I blame my dad.

Subtle indeed Matt.

Sadly, I even know that they are planning on making a sequel to this movie.

I too blame my dad.

Edited by wingsfan75

Given Modano's similarity to Tom Cruise, that's gotta be a goldmine of movie posters for you guys to work with.....

I've always thought he looked like an Osmond Brother... one of the "lost" Osmonds, perhaps?

okay someone has to make this into you dont mess with the johan!

zohanposter.jpg

maybe stick a hockey stick in there instead of a blowdryer? i suck at PS or i would do it myself.

My memory of that movie is hazy, but didn't the Chickens win?

They did, in fact. I believe the husband yells something like, "I told you they was organized!" after the chickens defeat the farmers. Seems somewhat appropriate, eh?

They did, in fact. I believe the husband yells something like, "I told you they was organized!" after the chickens defeat the farmers. Seems somewhat appropriate, eh?

"I told you they was a terrific transition and forechecking team!"

My memory of that movie is hazy, but didn't the Chickens win?

Dude, I was thinking throughout same thing when I 1st saw that!!1 That person epic failed.

Texas Chainsaw Massacer, great BTW :sly:

Edited by wingnut40

Thats a great one DallasStars, but unfortunately, the chickens do win in that movie :thumbup:

GO WINGS!

doraal3.jpg

I've never seen the movie. Just the picture itself is what I wanted. Wings runnin' haha. I didnt realize the plot of the movies had to be taken into consideration. But, I suppose the movie/tv shows you guys picked were spot on, huh?