• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Official LGW.com Game 2 GTG?

Rate this topic

What say you?

I wanted to gauge the interest (and get planned) a get-together for Saturday's Game 2 next weekend, if possible. Since it's in the evening I'm hoping we can get a decent contingent of the area LetsGoWings.com members to invade one of the metro area's fine drinking establishments.

Anyone interested? Anyone want to take the reigns in helping coordinate this? This is a great opportunity to get a large number of members together and the ones that we've done in the past have been great fun.

Ive always been interesting in doing something like this, (not coordinating, but going) but i'll be getting crunk at the ho down all day Saturday. Yee haw! Even if it were possible to go afterwards, believe me, you wouldnt want to have any association with me at that point. :D

Edited by Lou_Siffer

i'm in! These are a lot of fun and always have a blast. Finding the funds and rescheduling mother's day dinner with my mom (i work a ton the next day) are the challenges for me this time around. I work til 4pm that saturday so I am good no matter where the party is at.

I can't make it....I'll be busy getting married, yikes!

Anyways, the Penalty Box in Fenton would be a nice place for a GTG.

Getting married instead of meeting for the game....where are your priorities? lol....congratulations, tis supposed to be a beautiful weekend!

The Penalty Box is where a few of us are meeting from here....http://hockeytownforum.detroitredwings.com/index.php?act=idx

Would love to have a great forum crowd there! I hope there's enough room! :thumbup:

I can't make it....I'll be busy getting married, yikes!

Anyways, the Penalty Box in Fenton would be a nice place for a GTG.

I could def swing this as I am in Holly.

I would love to be there. Afraid I live way to far away :(

Me too.. I seriously need to move to the east coast. I'm in northern california, and the only hockey folk around here are fans of the failing fish. I can't even find a sports bar that will show the game let alone anyone to watch it with :0(... Sniff, Sniff.. I'm with you all in spirit!

I'd certainly be there if I had the cash. There are still great tickets available online, I am surprised by that! They are going for a rather large price ($200 apiece), but hey... if I could swing it at all, I would live large just that once.

Ya'll have fun. I don't think I will even be able to make it to Dallas for a game, but hold out hope that my boss in Big D will give me his tickets for a game. I would walk to Dallas for that, if I had to. :P

Edited by puckloo39

Oh man that sounds so awesome, too bad I live all the way in Labrador :(

Although, my cousin and I are planning a big trip for April next year, which will be based around going to see the Wings in the first round of the playoffs. I cannot wait!!!!! It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg (which will be extra bad being a student and all) but it is gonna be sooo worth it.

I am totally down. I'm only 20 and I can't drink. Maybe we could cross the bridge and find some where to go so I can drink haha. No but seriously, I live 15 minutes out side of Detroit, so any where in the D I can meet up. I'm down for pretty much anything, even going to both of the Chelis Chili, they are both within driving range for me :). AND I GET PAYED SATURDAY! WOOO