• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

well congrats on the win.

The Stars did not deserve to win. They didn't even look like they deserved to be there. There was no pop in their steps. Detroit capitalized on their chances. See you guys at game 2.

I just hope the Stars are there then too.

Great game by the Wings - Ozzie made a couple of big saves when he needed to, but other than that it was easy......too easy.......

We just shut them down in the 3rd, no push at all from them.

OK, 3AM here, back to bed for me. Night everyone.

Funny how Ott starts the cheap shots when he knows the game is over with. Maltby knocked him to the ice though, which was good to see. Kronner with another 2 monster hits, and of course according to Eddie O he "left his skates". Wasn't off his skates until after he hit whichever Stars player it was. The VS crew is just sour because they want Dallas to beat the Wings, and it didn't work tonight.

I wish McCarty was out there to put a sock in Ott's mouth. That's something to watch the rest of this series.

Also, no one is willing to point out that Dallas is to blame for the short rest that they got. If they had finished San Jose off earlier, and not waited till the 6th game and the 4th overtime to do it, they wouldn't have been in this position.

Exceptional game, thought they'd be rusty but aside from the first few minutes they controlled that game entirely.