• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: G2G Saturday May 17th 10:30am PST Game 5

Rate this topic

OK Red Wings Nation West!!

THIS IS THE LAST GAME We're (EastLansingNative and I) going to be able to host this season!!

I am having surgery on May 22nd so I will be out of commission for the following 4 weeks (and unable to host any more hockey parties this season unfortunately).

The game is an early Saturday start for us 10:30 a.m. (PST)

SORRY.... I can't count 3 hours back LOL it's 10:30 AM our time!!!!!!

As it's going to be really hot, I've decided to change the menu from pizza to:

The menu:

Rotini Pasta Salad with fresh veggies

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Grilled marinated Chicken, tossed in Ranch dressing on fresh rolls with lettuce and cheese

served with a side of carrots and celery sticks

Please bring a dish to share :)

OK GUYS!! Let's make this COUNT!

Please PM or leave a message here if you want to come!

RSVP BY NO LATER THAN 4PM (PST) on FRIDAY, MAY 16th!!!!!

This game is necessary

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

i'm just posting to tell you that i think it is so so so freakin awesome that you throw potluck wings parties and invite people from here.

i wish someone from around my neck of the woods would do that. hell. maybe i will...

i'm just posting to tell you that i think it is so so so freakin awesome that you throw potluck wings parties and invite people from here.

i wish someone from around my neck of the woods would do that. hell. maybe i will...

Thanks!

All it takes is one to break the ice and everyone's excited about getting together. It's a LOT of fun!!!!! :)

We all meet up before Wings games out here in California at the Stapler or at the Ponda so a few of us have known each other awhile outside of the boards.

Go for it!!! :)

Problem is we are all spread out around the woods down here... I think you can I are probably the closest lol

Edited by OsGOD

Well, the PM pooped up and I saw it and I closed it and well, nm......

We're actually heading to Vegas this weekend - I have a job interview. Go fig - an interview on a Saturday but then again, the town never sleeps!

Good luck with your surgery. And why cant we do a finals game just cuz you'll be sitting there with your leg propped up and loaded on percs? Huh? It wont bother us.

Problem is we are all spread out around the woods down here... I think you can I are probably the closest lol

haha and two people would make for quite a sparse potluck.

it really is a bummer that everyone who lives close lives so...far. :(

It appears I will not be able to make it I found out I am being sent to Oregon tonight. I hope everyone has a great time!!!

Well Wishes to you on your surgery and a speedy recovery.

It appears I will not be able to make it I found out I am being sent to Oregon tonight. I hope everyone has a great time!!!

Well Wishes to you on your surgery and a speedy recovery.

BUMMER! You're missing out!!!

Where in Oregon? That's ELN's old stomping grounds!

GO WINGS!!!

Thanks for the well wishes!

We're at about 9 people so far!

Are you sure you don't want to join us?! It's going to be LOADS of fun!

We have a pool so if you want to swim after the game bring your suit!

We've got enough towels for everyone so don't worry about that!

Hey RWNW, too bad you all couldn't make it--VIB16, ELN, FUUFNF, and myself had a great time Saturday. We even made VIB16 put on three jerseys at once. Nothing like a little peer pressure to make everyone else feel good. We're hoping to do it again (VIB16's foot and the Red Wings permitting), so hopefully you can make it next time.

Just no Mule shirts until he's back in the lineup.

YEah I was a freaking trooper putting on all those jerseys! I won't be doing that with my foot all bummed out.. It'll be vicodin and one full side of the couch!

GO WINGS

We had a blast and yes those MULE shirts are bad luck until Mule's in the lineup again!