• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gowings

watching tonights game online?

Rate this topic

hey everyone.... just registerd here... im in alabama and have a question.

hope someone can help....starting to get into redwings, sport is very interesting.

anyway, i was hoping to see tonights game online, but i just noticed on a link dawings

gave me, {that ive been able to see games in the past with}, under the scheuled game time to the right it says video only viewable in canada....i would really like to see this game...

heres the link i got from dawings thats worked before to see them online....

http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/stanleycup2008.php

will it work for tomorrow night even though it says that? if not, does someone here have one that will? if this one wont and someone hasd one viewable in alabama, id really appreaciate it...thanks. :thumbup: ....

The game will be on Versus, so...

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Bookmark this link. Open it up with Windows Media Player, or VLC Player. It works for every game that is on Versus, and never changes. It is also legal.

I'm in Germany right now so I have to watch all my games online. I use Sopcast though as I find it works better for me at least. The link and everything is:

http://myp2p.eu/

You have to download a few programs, and then you are good to go.

thanks gordie for the link... ive tried psp before and also found other programs are needed

as well....

Here's the VS direct link:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/asx/versus.asx

I find it works best using Winamp instead of Windows Media Player. You can download Winamp free online (try downloads.com), but WMP will work as well if that is your default viewer.

There is about a 20 second delay from real time (just so you know if you are also keeping up with the chats on the GTD thread!)

Happy Watching!

Here's the VS direct link:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/asx/versus.asx

I find it works best using Winamp instead of Windows Media Player. You can download Winamp free online (try downloads.com), but WMP will work as well if that is your default viewer.

There is about a 20 second delay from real time (just so you know if you are also keeping up with the chats on the GTD thread!)

Happy Watching!

ty also redwingsgirl.... i have winamp and mediaplayer... ill try the first link and if it doesnt work for some reason ill try this one....

do they have a version of WinAMp that work with Vista yet Last I heard it kept crashing on it?

hi ryan...

i belong to a computer forum, ill see if i can find out for you. maybe youll find out before i do..

cool BUt I dont have a Decent enough system for watching streaming Video anyways I do have CBC but not Versus so i never get to see all the games that versus are going to carry

so Im SOL Heh I have to wait to go the NHL portal for the Highlight reel heh heh

when installing winamp, in the install options, this link says to disable the sonic burning program and it will work fine....

http://www.vistax64.com/software/38223-ins...ing-winamp.html

good stuff thanks now all i need is a new computer although I wonder if it would work better on XP anyone running 1 gb or ram on a XP system that watches streaming vid?

cool BUt I dont have a Decent enough system for watching streaming Video anyways I do have CBC but not Versus so i never get to see all the games that versus are going to carry

so Im SOL Heh I have to wait to go the NHL portal for the Highlight reel heh heh

on LGW forum, i asked where i can see the verus games, i posted the link above.

they said all the versus games will be on it....

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

on LGW forum, i asked where i can see the verus games, i posted the link above.

they said all the versus games will be on it....

yeah I just need to find out if xp would be a better OS to watch on

good stuff thanks now all i need is a new computer although I wonder if it would work better on XP anyone running 1 gb or ram on a XP system that watches streaming vid?

youre welcome.... i have xp pro and it works pretty good, but i have an older computer,

so thats really nothing to go by, as at times its choppy...i use medaplayer to watch them, never tried winamp for ther games, but it works fine for everything else.

yeah I just need to find out if xp would be a better OS to watch on

ive never tried vista, but i love xp as many do... if you also have xp,

id watch it on it, but may be possible to view it as good on vista with the

correct winamp install.... sounds pretty much like a trial and error sort of deal, unless someone

has vista and tried it... i started a thread for you on the computer forum about it, hopefully someone will post there thats experienced the same issue, and got it to work well....

heres the link if you want to keep an eye on it.

http://forum.worldstart.com/showthread.php?t=123960

Hate to bump this but I was wondering if I can watch the game online tonight.

I tried using

yesterday during the Pitt-Phil game but it said something about it being on another computer or something odd like that?

Will it work tonight for the Wings or am I out of luck?

Hate to bump this but I was wondering if I can watch the game online tonight.

I tried using

yesterday during the Pitt-Phil game but it said something about it being on another computer or something odd like that?

Will it work tonight for the Wings or am I out of luck?

The versus streams are most likely dead now :(