• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 5, Stars 2

Rate this topic

Mikey Mo got smushed by Malts and Draper in the corner. Mo saw Malts, but didn't know Drapes was behind him and he got his cookies crushed. He was shown walking down towards the locker room before the end of the period.

Detroit needs to start the 3rd a lot better. Two horrible starts to a period. I won't be too disappointed as long as we pull through with the lead at 0.0 of the 3rd. The ice obviously sucks in Dallas, so I'll cut the boys a little slack. They really need to start the 3rd better than the last two periods. Terrible starts.

Mikey Mo got smushed by Malts and Draper in the corner. Mo saw Malts, but didn't know Drapes was behind him and he got his cookies crushed. He was shown walking down towards the locker room before the end of the period.

LOL, Maltby's glove barely touches Modano's helmet after the hit.

Well... I'll take the one goal lead after what (i'm gathering) was a pretty poor start to the period.

But a 2 goal lead is always better than one!!! :sly:

Edited by Jedi

just 20 minutes to go until the Stars are down 0-3.

AMAZING stretch pass from Kronwall to Rex for the finish.

its been a scrappy, wild, intense game thus far, all i care about is the Wings coming out on top of this one.

djkjgks OMG that was some intense crazy hockey. I checked my heart rate with my blood pressure machine and it was 125. :scared:

LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO ME, HOCKEY!

Agreed! Most intense affair we've had in a while.

We need to hang in there for 20 more min. An insurance marker wouldn't hurt.

Detroit needs to start the 3rd a lot better. Two horrible starts to a period. I won't be too disappointed as long as we pull through with the lead at 0.0 of the 3rd. The ice obviously sucks in Dallas, so I'll cut the boys a little slack. They really need to start the 3rd better than the last two periods. Terrible starts.

Not to cut the Wings TOO much slack, but they did start a man down in the second period. That being said, the D has sucked at times. Other than the Richards goal off Stuart, I have to admit, the Stars have had about zero luck.

very intense last couple of minutes in the second :thumbup:

only me who couldnt stop laughing after homer falled down? looked so funny :D

one more for dats in the third.. GO WINGS!