• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pletzke26

MILLER TIME in DETROIT

Rate this topic

Will Ryan Miller come home to Detroit next season. Thats what the rumor is as ive seen on several websites, reporters from USA today in NY, New York say that Miller wants out of buffalo because instead of trying to build a dynasty they have been destroying it because they had a solid team but then let drury get away along with briere and campbell. But i know its still early and is just nothing more than a rumor, but it makes sense he is a solid goaltender with tremendous skill, born and raised in the detroit area he played for Michigan State while going to school. And if you want my opinion Osgood is hot, F*ck Hasek he sucks and is way too old now, and then I say get rid of Hasek and sign Miller (he is a free agent by the way) and we would have osgood for a few more years before he maybe retires and then Miller as a strong young talented goalie and with osgood and miller we would be dominate with our goalies. Then when Ozzie does retire we would have miller and howard, howard is also a really good goalie i think. But i just think it would be great if we picked up miller and dropped hasek, so what do you say Is it Miller Time in Detroit!?!

Guest Crymson
Will Ryan Miller come home to Detroit next season. Thats what the rumor is as ive seen on several websites, reporters from USA today in NY, New York say that Miller wants out of buffalo because instead of trying to build a dynasty they have been destroying it because they had a solid team but then let drury get away along with briere and campbell. But i know its still early and is just nothing more than a rumor, but it makes sense he is a solid goaltender with tremendous skill, born and raised in the detroit area he played for Michigan State while going to school. And if you want my opinion Osgood is hot, F*ck Hasek he sucks and is way too old now, and then I say get rid of Hasek and sign Miller (he is a free agent by the way) and we would have osgood for a few more years before he maybe retires and then Miller as a strong young talented goalie and with osgood and miller we would be dominate with our goalies. Then when Ozzie does retire we would have miller and howard, howard is also a really good goalie i think. But i just think it would be great if we picked up miller and dropped hasek, so what do you say Is it Miller Time in Detroit!?!

Please, please look back to the 300 threads about this on this forum already.