• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Franzen officially ruled out of game 4

Rate this topic

No worries here. Another day and still no news on his condition. If there was something serious, they would have found it by now. This can only mean they haven't found anything to report. He'll be back by game 1 SCF.

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Johan Franzen won't play in Game 4 of the Western Conference final. When he returns to the ice is still unknown.

THe NHL's leading goal-scorer in the playoffs had tests, Monday, because of concussion-like symptoms ... headaches. General manager Ken Holland said that the tests found nothing that needed treatment.

But Franzen's headaches persist, so he'll have to rest until they subside. He's not able to work on conditioning (bike, etc) right now.

THe NHL's leading goal-scorer in the playoffs had tests, Monday, because of concussion-like symptoms ... headaches. General manager Ken Holland said that the tests found nothing that needed treatment.

But Franzen's headaches persist, so he'll have to rest until they subside. He's not able to work on conditioning (bike, etc) right now.

THAT is absolutely amazing news! :champs:

hopefully he'll get well soon!

I agree though that rest might be what he needs......I am a firm believer that just being able to spend a few days being "lazy" and just relaxing can work wonders for your health....I can't tell you how many time's I've been run down while sick and how much just being able to relax and get some sleep has helped me improve......hopefully we can take care of business again tomorrow night and the entire team can get some rest along with the Mule!

Johan Franzen won't play in Game 4 of the Western Conference final. When he returns to the ice is still unknown.

No blood clot i guess :thumbup:

That's huge! I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he just had allergies and/or a sinus infection. Those can lead to headaches every single day, without showing up on certain tests.

Great news, nonetheless.

That's huge! I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he just had allergies and/or a sinus infection. Those can lead to headaches every single day, without showing up on certain tests.

Great news, nonetheless.

After reading these thread i was thinking i was getting a blood clot... but alas it's snot

So amazing to hear that it isn't a clot! (Or I guess at least they aren't calling it one!) I hope Franzenstein gets better soon...even though our top line is playing out of their minds, it would be so nice to have some Mule action!

how about this then coach? :lol:

Doctors: Mule you got a clot

Mule: No Doc its snot!

Benedryl up and get your ass back on the ice now! teehee

Edited by OsGOD

how about this then coach? :lol:

Doctors: Mule you got a clot

Mule: No Doc its snot!

Benedryl up and get your ass back on the ice now! teehee

*throws whole pallet of tomatoes*

You gotta wonder though if the coaching staff is just keeping him out as a precaution given the WCF's current standing even though it could be something as minor as a sinus infection. I know how that can make your head feel as I've dealt with it in the past, but it sure seems excessive unless he's really struggling with the headaches.

Like I said though, its probably just a matter of not needing him right now given that the Wings hold the 3-0 lead more than him not being able to play.