• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Waborat

Turco On 5th Goal

Rate this topic

Not sure if anyone caught this or not, or posted about this yet, but look at Turco before Datsyuks' 3rd goal. (Highlights on NHL.com) He is literally casually leaning/resting his catching arm on the crossbar while Zetterberg is in the corner. Maybe that is what he meant by not giving his team a chance to win.

Guest LivingtheDream

Oh man, have to check that on the DVR! What a moron. Maybe he was resting up for game 4?

Guest LivingtheDream
There, fixed it for ya!

How careless of me. Thanks for taking care of that!!! :)

My guess is he's anticipating a rush to the bench if his team cleared the zone with possession.

To be honest I wonder what four Dallas players were thinking about when Z made them look like balletgirls and passed a puck among all of them right to Dat's stick :lol:

Also of note:

Watch the back-checkers on Z's shorty. If they were trying harder, there is no way Z can cut across the ice like he did.

...and by "trying harder" you mean not just coasting in from the red line? :lol:

It's just as I said yesterday in the GDT. Dallas gave the f*** up. Just quit. No way a guy should be able to come directly from the bench on a line change, all the way to the corner, get the puck from four guys, and have it in the net 2 seconds later. You're down 2 games to zero, gotta somehow get two goals in three minutes, and you let something like that happen? Ordinarily I'm against cockiness and thinking things are won before they actually are. But that was a totally inexcusable goal. Dallas is just laying on the tracks, waiting for the train.

Not sure if anyone caught this or not, or posted about this yet, but look at Turco before Datsyuks' 3rd goal. (Highlights on NHL.com) He is literally casually leaning/resting his catching arm on the crossbar while Zetterberg is in the corner. Maybe that is what he meant by not giving his team a chance to win.

While Ozzy was working on his butterfly in the offseason, Turco was getting in some training with Robert Lang. :ph34r:

I think that Turco hates playoff beards. And by the second round he starts getting real itchy. He cant hardly control his itching now that they are in the WCF. He's just like "f*** this goaltending s***, I just want to shave this crap off my face." hence the casual lean on the goal post! Simple I tell ya!

lol, I was photoshopping that pic as you posted that.. :)

Haha, classy. Also, I wanted to quote pretty much every comment so far. They all made me laugh! :yowza: