• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sergei_is_still_a_wing

Pronger Haters: Come one, Come all!

Rate this topic

i added these....

Chris Pronger: Chris Simon without the disciplinary actions...

Chris Pronger: Sorry I just threw up in my mouth....

Chris Pronger: Gary Bettman's boy toy...

Chris Pronger: Wears Gordie Howe Pajama's...

The funny arguements between obvious Detroit fans and the retards that believe Pronger is great are amusing.

Chris Pronger: Stomper Pronger - It's Only Physics

I've been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for so long in terms of his "questionable" acts on the ice - even after trying to go after Yzerman's bad knee in the 2002 playoffs (I wouldn't be surprised if there was "stuff in between then and last year's playoffs) to Holmstrom's face smash in game 3 of the WCF last year, and largely b/c it amused me to a sense to see how much people in here just went absolutely nuts and apes**t over him. I always thought, "People in here are really being ridiculous, he can't be that bad." His foot stomp incident against Vancouver finally did it in for me. I will always recognize him being a solid defenseman in many aspects of the game and have little doubt he's probably a good guy off the ice and all that stuff, but I've lost plenty of respect for his "questionable" antics that he just can't seem to ignore.

It took longer than others, but I've finally joined the Dark Side regarding him. :ph34r: :starwars:

Edited by SouthernWingsFan