• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Does anyone hate Steve Ott as much as I do?

eh, i haven't really hated anybody during the playoffs this year. i think that is a sign of how damn dominant the wings have been so far. nobody has rattled them, so nobody has rattled me.

There were six Red Wings available and the VS guys were like NO WE NEED SOMEONE FROM DALLAS, GET SOMEONE FROM DALLAS and they grabbed Ott's arm.

Expect to see someone from Detroit in the 2nd intermission - that's usually how it works, and its sorted out before the game.

Does anyone hate Steve Ott as much as I do?

Yep. It's funny, however - he's from Windsor, and by many accounts is a decent guy off the ice. Can't stand him as a player, however. Zero class, zero respect for opponents, zero respect for the game. In other words, a total punk. Boogard or somebody will teach him respect soon enough, I imagine.

I love how they give it to Crosby "leading the points in these playoffs".. yeah, by one, over Franzen. I didn't see any of this ass-kissery when Franzen was leading.. maybe I was blind to it then though.

There was a lot actually, but more because it was like "Who the hell is this guy?"

But Crosby is Crosby and when Crosby crosbies, he's so Crosby.

I love how they give it to Crosby "leading the points in these playoffs".. yeah, by one, over Franzen. I didn't see any of this ass-kissery when Franzen was leading.. maybe I was blind to it then though.

He has 4 more points than Franzen and there was HEAPS of coverage about Franzen's success.

Crosby is leading the points by one over Zetterberg, not Franzen. Franzen has more goals than Crosby though (12-4). I think you've got your Wings mixed up.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

My dad works with Mike Modano's bond account sometimes, and told him an interesting story about Zubie. He says that he is a freak. He apparently doesn't do any offseason work whatsoever but stays in great shape when he comes back from the Summer break. And he smokes cigarettes in intermission, and he can smoke an entire cigarette in one drag.

Hahaha, wtf? I've heard of players smoking at intermission, but to smoke an entire cig in 1 drag? That seems impossible.