• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Meh. For some reason I'm not concerned about the Wings trailing in this game heading into the third. Ice started to shift late in the period a bit and funky bounce led to a goal.

Game should be tied, anyway.

I don't doubt the Wings will tie it in the third and still come away with a win here.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Screw it, it's just one goal, we outplayed them in the 2nd and I feel it'll only continue more so in the third. We'll win even with the refs obviously trying to draw out the series.

the three Versus morons can't praise the Stars enough, but do admit the called off goal was indeed a goal.

14 mentions that Dallas FINALLY leads in a game. Not really. It's actually tied.

And, they are interviewing yet another Star (Robidas). If I were the Wings, I wouldn't talk to them either....

...at risk of sounder like a homer, but it's obvious that the refs are giving the Stars every chance to NOT be eliminated. Holstrom goal should've have counted, Stars goal shouldn't have. Even if Holmstrom's ass was over the crease, fine, call the goal off, but don't NOT call it when every inch of ericsons body was in the crease on their goal that counted...

...I knew a game like this was coming, it's the only way the Stars have a chance, lets hope it doesn't continue into game 5...

Edited by LeftWinger

...at risk of sounder like a homer, but it's obvious that the refs are giving the Stars every chance to NOT be eliminated. Holstrom goal should've have counted, Stars goal shouldn't have. Even if Holmstrom's ass was over the crease, fine, call the goal off, but don't NOT call it when every inch of ericsons body was in the crease on their goal that counted...

...I knew a game like this was coming, it's the only way the Stars have a chance, lets hope it doesn't continue into game 5...

That's how the Cup changes everything.

Become a baseball fan. You'll make a living out of it.

Actually, I already am a baseball fan...why didn't I think of that? :lol:

Shut it down in the 4rd and put a couple past Turco, that's all I ask. I want this series over TONIGHT.

We needed to score on the other power plays. That goal hurt.

They did. The refs cheated us so bad that they changed the video feed to omit the goals there too, calling them as goaltender interference on Homer... while he was sitting on the bench.

What the f*** is Doc talking about saying that all goals are reviewed. What a complete idiot.

They probably are reviewed, just at the point where they can't be reversed.

Edited by cirov19

This whistle did not blow before the puck went in; it blew after the puck was in the net

A referee can disallow a goal with intent to blow the whistle when he loses sight of the puck. I was shocked that goal counted.

It's hard to be an NHL fan....

Ever just feel so dejected by how the league is run?

Yep.....hopefully the Wings win the Cup this year, because I think the NHL might end up with baseball - as in, I won't follow it until the retard in the league office has resigned, quit or been otherwise thrown out of office.