• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

You guys are taking this loss too well. Pittburgh is going to sweep tomorrow, which means they'll be sitting around at least 2 days waiting for this game.

This is a huge loss, because we should be skating away with the Campbell Conference trophy right now, which is probably why that s***bag Bettman was in the arena in the first place.

Instead, we have to hear about how great the Stars are from the entire media for the next several days.

This coming from the same user that said the NHL shouldn't even allow game 4 to be played because Dallas looked "finished"? That it was "anti-climactic"?

Edited by Jedi

Will we ever win 10 in a row? Nope. We would have if that first goal wasn't waved off on a reputation call (seriously, why are these plays not reviewable?!?!?). How many times have we had a goal waved off this year when it shouldn't have been? Frustrating to lose a game that we probably would have won had the refs not been looking for something that wasn't there.

Ozzy was good, D + Z were good, Sammy was good I thought, actually most of the team played pretty well. I give the Stars credit for coming out hard but I really think we deserved to win tonight. When Dallas wasn't on the PP, we were the better team. I'm also pretty pissed that I have to work Saturday afternoon so I'll have to miss the next one.

Hey Dallas you do know you have to win 3 more games right? That's just 1 and Ott is a ******* douchebag who needs to get hit by a train he has no hockey skills what so ever I don't even know why he's in the NHL oh yeah I do It's a joke of a league as shown tonight

Well Here's to getting Franzen back for game 5 and us sending them Queers back to Texas..the whole VS crew is always talking about the Stars having players hurt and banged up, making excuses for them I don't think they mentioned Franzen one time (the leading goal scorer in the playoffs) being out for us. I guess he's not as big of a loss as Stu Barnes. :unsure:

Where have you heard otherwise that Stars fans think they're going to win this series. Don't hate the Stars because the Refs suck. Is it really necessary to post shots about Dallas as well? Real mature.

remember... nhl does not like sweeps... so the officiating will be crap in that game... Wings and Pens in 5 :thumbup:

Remember... nhl will do anything for the Penguins... so the officiating will probably be crappy, but in their favor.

without a hot franzen, we are once again a one line team. jesus, datsyuk and zetterberg can't do everything out there. datsyuk had one, arguably two goals tonight and zetterberg had one. the rest of the team... a big fat 0. filppula and sammy and cleary need to step up their games big time.

Why is it that you always come out of nowhere and ***** when the Wings lose ONE game? I'm not trying to be mean but it's just what I noticed. It always seems as though you're only here when they lose and make comments like you did above.

They are not a one line team and they've proven that this entire playoffs. One off game doesn't make that any different.

Where have you heard otherwise that Stars fans think they're going to win this series. Don't hate the Stars because the Refs suck. Is it really necessary to post shots about Dallas as well? Real mature.

Are those douchebags Ott, Ribeiro and Turco enough reason to hate the Stars?

Their fans are idiots, because it's a non-traditional hockey market, whose fans only care about football and not hockey.

nhl ittybitty recap

DALLAS (AP) -Detroit's goal with a guy barely in the crease, if at all, didn't count. Dallas' goal with a guy clearly in the crease did count.

Apparently, that's what it takes to slow the mighty Red Wings.

Apparently this thing with winning playoff games with a guy in the crease is a tradition with Dallas. :rolleyes:

watch out, people, they are gunna start coming out of the wood-work now. Fair weather fans are going to stop by and offer their suicide pills because we lost a game. we are 11-3 in the playoffs. Give me a break. Any time we go on the road for 2 games, we would gladly take a split back home with us. Now lets all stay composed here and wait for a good game saturday

Why is it that you always come out of nowhere and ***** when the Wings lose ONE game? I'm not trying to be mean but it's just what I noticed. It always seems as though you're only here when they lose and make comments like you did above.

They are not a one line team and they've proven that this entire playoffs. One off game doesn't make that any different.

well, the difference was franzen. but if you don't like my posts, don't read them. ignore me, i'm fine with that.

Are those douchebags Ott, Ribeiro and Turco enough reason to hate the Stars?

Their fans are idiots, because it's a non-traditional hockey market, whose fans only care about football and not hockey.

Wow, you just wrote enough blanket statements to cover the entire planet.

There are a lot of die hard Stars fans in Dallas. They know and love hockey. You're right about football. But basketball as well as baseball are pretty big in Dallas as well.

And shouldn't you love Turco?? He gives up easy goals left and right to Detroit.

Clearly, no one can ever defend Samuelsson's ability again.

That F(%%er F&%%ing sucks S^%% worse than I thought possible. If anyone ever tries to defend him again they are idiots, and don't ever listen to anything they say.

Babcock is such a retard when it comes to Sammy. I just don't get it. I'm %&_^%ing sickened. Un-f*cking-believable.

/thanks for the vent forum.

I totally agree. I was watching him all night and I honestly only counted two shifts where he didn't either have the puck stolen, shoot and complately miss the net, or have his shot blocked. He is so horrible.

Ott is such a *****.. if he tried that s*** in girls hockey he'd soon find himself with shattered cheekbone. having said that my girlfriend could kick his arse with pretty much any weapon of choice......and even i could f*** him up in sword fight! Quite how anyone can believe in a benvolent deity when he's a millionaire and thousands of poor kids in china get killed by an earthquake. Not to mention that dropsy faced f***** ribero.

I have a funny relationship with Dallas - i like players like Modano, Lehtonen, Grossman, Barnes, Richards and even Morrow and Norstrom, (and previosuly Turgeon, Hull and a few others) but I've always hated them as a team and wanted them to lose. I even used to shout for the Avs ahead of them because they used to play a more creative game. I shall mightily enjoy them getting violated by the wings, hopefully this weekend. Pig screwing, bandy legged, inbred, small minded s***-eaters that they are! Its amazing that a sports team can make me hate a place I've never been to, but I guess the old phrase about steers and queers may have had something in it....only most *** men I know are far too good looking and sophisticated to set foot in Texas

I honestly can't believe that the first goal of the game was called off....the NHL should make those calls reviewable, it'd only take a few minutes at the most and it would keep each team from having to worry about losing momentum. The goal in the first game put the wings up 3-1....at home, the one tonight would have put the wings up 1-0 on the road so I honestly think that the goal tonight was much bigger in terms of momentum....unbelievable.

I wonder if Babcock will mention it...but I have a feeling he won't use it as an excuse and complain about it like some other coaches we know......... :blush:

Christ, it's like the Stars just won the cup or something....confetti, fans going crazy, lol. Do they actually think the Stars are going to win the series?

It would actually make sense that the reason for the confetti is because they know Dallas will not have another win at home this year, which would mean no stanley cup, and a waste of confetti. The fans on the other hand ... I'd be cheering if we stayed alive in that situation. Which will hopefully never happen....

That's because their fans are dumb ass cowboys. What do they know about hockey?

Mhmmm.. that's right every single person in Dallas is a cowboy. :thumbup:

Well, after seeing the officiating in the last two game things are going as predicted.

Every game the game gets more and more lopsided the team thats behind, its how the NHL works.

Always has.

Thing is how many games will it take to over come the refs being up 3-1.

I think the refs steal the game Saturday, and we wrap it up in Dallas next week.

Wow, you just wrote enough blanket statements to cover the entire planet.

There are a lot of die hard Stars fans in Dallas. They know and love hockey. You're right about football. But basketball as well as baseball are pretty big in Dallas as well.

And shouldn't you love Turco?? He gives up easy goals left and right to Detroit.

Yeah but they're all disallowed.

I'm not miffed about the first Dallas goal.

I'm miffed that the first Detroit goal counts is they are wearing any other jersey than "Holmstrom".

Once again, just so its clear.... Screw you, Kelly Sutherland.

Yeah, I have never figured this out. Why can't the review that call? Didn't last year they can.

Nope. In an instance like that, it relies solely on the judgement of the ref on in the ice. A goal waived off on the ice like that is not reviewable.

Much the same as the goal that went in off the mesh-screen against SJ in February. Everyone knew that the result was wrong, but since the ref/linesmen made (or in this instance, didn't make) the call, it's not reviewable.

Which, by the way, is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong... There's no accountability in a situation like that.