• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Add me to the list of LGWers suffering with stomach ailments.....but still have to go to work this afternoon. Finish at midnight local, game starts at 0100 local....

Question: When it says 8pm face-off, will they be dropping the puck then? Because often 8pm face-off means 8:30pm face-off.

If it starts at 8pm sharp, I might stay up and watch a period or 3, otherwise I'm off to bed.

I get to go to this one as well! I certainly hope that the Stars fans again wear black so they can morn the end of their season!

Lets bury them boys and close it out tonight.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Add me to the list of LGWers suffering with stomach ailments.....but still have to go to work this afternoon. Finish at midnight local, game starts at 0100 local....

Question: When it says 8pm face-off, will they be dropping the puck then? Because often 8pm face-off means 8:30pm face-off.

If it starts at 8pm sharp, I might stay up and watch a period or 3, otherwise I'm off to bed.

It won't be as late as 8:30, but it won't be right at 8:00 either. Probably somewhere around 8:10ish

My office closes at 8... *sigh* But if we're lucky and it's quiet, I can get everything ready and the minute the clock strikes I can shut down my terminal and GTFO. Hoping I make it through the door at puck drop. I've got my fingers crossed.

Anyway - I smell a 4-1 Wings Win. Hank and Pav bury a pair, Draper nets one, and I'll throw my hat in for Rex again ;)

Come on boys, you know the words..

SHOW NO MERCY - LEAVE NO DOUBT!

Go Wings!!!

I expect the Stars to play like they're brand new men, but I think Ozzie is up for the challenge.

Get 'er done, boys!

It "worked" wonderfully for Game 3, so I'll say it again.... A win tonight would break a franchise record of 9 wins in a row (regular or playoffs), and the Wings don't seem to like breaking such records, so I'm saying an "L" for tonight. Plus, we're fugitives from the Law of Averages at this point.

Edited by Gizmo

Detroit will definitely have to come out stronger tonight than they did on Monday. There is no doubting that Dallas controlled a lot of that game, which is anti-Winged-Wheel style. Let's close it out with a decisive win!

Let's go Red Wings!

This series isn't over yet folks. Three wins is not four. The Stars are gonna come out swingin' tonite.

Plus, this game is even more important after last night. If the Pens sweep and we don't, there's an extra day or two of rest for the Pens. This game is extremely important, and I'm nervous as hell.

Of course, it's a rain-out today so no work for me, so there's still eight looooong hours til gametime. jaklgjkadhgjd.

Go Wings!

Edited by Seedless