• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

3-2 Stars.

Dude, i like other teams fans on LGW; it really does add a lot to the forum.

But if you truley loved your team, you would not want to see them suffer any longer. At this point, you would want them to have as quick and painless of a death as possible.

Remember Last of the Mohicans, when the British officer was burning alive at the stake, and Daniel stopped and turned and shot the Brit in the head from long range to put him out of his misery? You really need to hope that Dats, Zetterberg, and and Lidstrom respectfully kill off the Stars, quickly, in more of a sniper fashion rather than a physical beatdown from Drake and McCarty. The Stars are a beaten team, and they know it.

And my friend, I think deep down, you know it too.

Wings 6-2, 2 sweeps in a row.

Edit: Best of luck next year. The Stars had some really awesome stretches this season and I have a lot of respect for them.

Edited by T.Low

I expect no less than a valiant effort from Morrow and his Stars tonight.

However, if the Wings bring their A game -- as they have the last 9 outings -- there is little hope for the Stars. I wouldn't be willing to say it's a lock/sweep... as I have seen many a game where Dallas pulled a fast one and won, despite the odds. They are capable of it.

3-2 Wings in regulation, sez I.

Good luck to both teams, and no injuires for either side, please. Dallas is a worthy opponent, in my eyes. :thumbup:

Dude, i like other teams fans on LGW; it really does add a lot to the forum.

But if you truley loved your team, you would not want to see them suffer any longer. At this point, you would want them to have as quick and painless of a death as possible.

Remember Last of the Mohicans, when the British officer was burning alive at the stake, and Daniel stopped and turned and shot the Brit in the head from long range to put him out of his misery? You really need to hope that Dats, Zetterberg, and and Lidstrom respectfully kill off the Stars, quickly, in more of a sniper fashion rather than a physical beatdown from Drake and McCarty. The Stars are a beaten team, and they know it.

And my friend, I think deep down, you know it too.

Wings 6-2, 2 sweeps in a row.

Edit: Best of luck next year. The Stars had some really awesome stretches this season and I have a lot of respect for them.

You're post made me laugh at my desk - thank you for that! Can this work day go any slower - Game tonight and I cannot wait to bolt out of here!

I think tonights game is going to be a very good game. We want to sweep and move on and Dallas is in full on panic mode. I think Dallas has what it takes to win tonight, but my prediction is the Wings take it, but it's going to be close and hard fought. Tonights game is not going to come easy.

If we get the first goal, and do it in the first period I think that will go a long way in taking the wind out of Dallas' sails and give the Wings the boost they need to bring home the win. However, if Dallas scores first it might give them the boost they need to win it.

This game is going to be great, I am totally geeked right now.

GO WINGS!!!!!

I smell blood today...

It must be a definitive KILL, say 6-1, 7-2....

I'd also love to see those bunch of bandwagoners jump out of AAC in a middle of third period.

GO WINGS!!

Bring on these aquatic, flightless birds called Penguins!!!

Edited by ami

It's go time, gents. There is no reason to believe that we'll lose this game. I really believe that we saw the Stars' best effort on Monday. Now, they are just standing at the foot of Everest and looking up saying, "Holy &*#$!". Our boys are on a mission tonite, and the half-ass, little desperation by the Stars that I expect tonite isn't even gonna come close.

Let's Go Wings!

5-1

Wings: Z, Clears, Dats, Lids, Drapes

Stars: Zubov

Dallas is going to come out strong and desperate. But in situations like this desperate can't be sustained for aw hole game. Take the wind out of their sails early (or even if they score first, score quickly afterwards) and they will be deflated.

Tough, tough game, but I predict the second half of the game will open up as the Wings go in for the kill, sort of like last game, where it was 2-2 and 3-2 for the longest time, then finished with 5-2.

Dan O'Halloran will be officiating tonight so expect a lot of non-calls, waived off goals, and power plays in favor of Dallas. It probably won't be as bad as Monday was, though.