• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I'll have to multitask tonight since this game overlaps with the Finland - USA Worlds quarterfinal.

Let's Go Red Wings & Finland! :clap:

Same here. But Red Wings playoffs-game always comes first.

How about a W tonight?

GO WINGS!

Same here. But Red Wings playoffs-game always comes first.

How about a W tonight?

GO WINGS!

I'd prefer a WW. ;)

Yeah Wings always come first, there's no beating Red Wings playoff hockey. :clap:

Morrow and Modano banged up.

Dallas has never led in the series.

Stars show completely inexcusable lack of focus on Wings two third period goals in Game 3.

This does not add up to a good game. I honestly believe the result will be more like Game 4 of the Avs series than Game 2 of this one. Unless the Stars put themselves in the right frame of mind sometime between 00:00 on Monday night and 60:00 tonight, this one is going to be ugly. Because the Wings may be skilled, physical, great offense, even better defense, hot goalie, but their best asset now is the consummate professionalism they've shown ever since the playoffs began, and you can bet they'll come out ready whether or not Dallas does.

And even if Dallas does, it may not matter.

yeah, this is really a special team this year. We have confidence. We know we are good and we know that a team needs to play almost a perfect game to compete with us. We just completely shut the opponent down and do not let them have any kind of legitimate scoring chances. Its gunna be a good game for the good guys tonight.

I heard if the Wings and Pens both sweep that the Finals start next Tuesday. I don't know how I feel about that because it's the AI Finale and I am SO pumped to see it. I'm so used to seeing the Finals end in June not May.

anyone in dallas able to suggest a good place to go to watch the game tonight? my hotel is off the beaten path, so i'm about to venture downtown for the night, but am not sure where to go to watch the game.

i'm hoping wherever i end up, there will be red wings fans!

I heard if the Wings and Pens both sweep that the Finals start next Tuesday. I don't know how I feel about that because it's the AI Finale and I am SO pumped to see it. I'm so used to seeing the Finals end in June not May.

Trust me: no matter who wins and who loses at American Idol, we'll hear a LOT more from them in the next year or two. Much more than I'd like to, anyway. But the Wings are only in the Cup Finals every so often. Just a hint at where priorities should lie ;)

Trust me: no matter who wins and who loses at American Idol, we'll hear a LOT more from them in the next year or two. Much more than I'd like to, anyway. But the Wings are only in the Cup Finals every so often. Just a hint at where priorities should lie ;)

There is absolutely no questions as to where my priorities lie. Wings always come first. It's actually more of the fact that I prefer the hockey season ending in June because then it lasts a little longer. :( And the weather has been crap here and usually by the time the Finals roll around for the Wings, it's gorgeous outside and feels like good parade weather. *IF they win* lol

Oh man, it feels like we were just here yesterday, leading a team 3-0... looking for a sweep.

I hate this damn situation. I'm looking for the win as always, and I know Detroit can pull it off. Man I love my Wings.

Deeeeetroit.

EDIT: American Idol? .... record it.

Edited by cirov19

anyone in dallas able to suggest a good place to go to watch the game tonight? my hotel is off the beaten path, so i'm about to venture downtown for the night, but am not sure where to go to watch the game.

i'm hoping wherever i end up, there will be red wings fans!

PM "DallasStars" - he's been posting over here and is a class-act fan. Sure he would able to point you in the right direction! (click on members at the top of the screen to find him quickly)

Will the Versus stream be working for tonight's game? It's not on CBC, apparently, and there's only one pub in town that carries Versus (mine is a HORRIBLE village for sports lovers, except for Ohio State fans/ Browns fans), I could go there to see it, but I just don't feel like going out tonight-- it's cold and raining and a good night to stay in and follow the GDT.

Forget sopcast: I've tried over and over for months to get it and it simply won't work. Firewall or something, maybe.

Here's the link for the Versus feed, but I read somewhere that they aren't going to be streaming it anymore.

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

You heard correctly. I posted this in a couple other threads but in case you weren't reading those.

Here are TENTATIVE schedules for the Stanley Cup Finals based on when the Conf Finals end

Both Conf Finals Series Sweep

Game 1 – 5/20 (Tuesday)

Game 2 – 5/22 (Thursday)

Game 3 – 5/24

Game 4 – 5/26

Game 5 – 5/28 (Wednesday)

Game 6 – 5/31

Game 7 – 6/2 (Tuesday)

Both Conf Finals go to game 5 (potential if one series goes game 5)

Game 1 – 5/22 (Thursday)

Game 2 – 5/24 (Saturday) Memorial Day Weekend

Game 3 – 5/26

Game 4 – 5/28

Game 5 – 5/31 (Saturday)

Game 6 – 6/2

Game 7 – 6/4

If one Conf Finals series goes to game 6

Game 1 – 5/24 (Saturday)

Game 2 – 5/26 (Monday)

Game 3 – 5/28

Game 4 – 5/31

Game 5 – 6/2 (Monday)

Game 6 – 6/4

Game 7 – 6/7 (Saturday)

If both series goes to game 7 – Don’t think this will happen

Game 1 – 5/27

Game 2 – 5/29

Game 3 – 5/31

Game 4 – 6/2

Game 5 – 6/4

Game 6 – 6/7

Game 7 – 6/9

I most likely won't have to worry about game 7 being on my concert day now of June 9th.

Will the Versus stream be working for tonight's game? It's not on CBC, apparently, and there's only one pub in town that carries Versus (mine is a HORRIBLE village for sports lovers, except for Ohio State fans/ Browns fans), I could go there to see it, but I just don't feel like going out tonight-- it's cold and raining and a good night to stay in and follow the GDT.

Forget sopcast: I've tried over and over for months to get it and it simply won't work. Firewall or something, maybe.

Here's the link for the Versus feed, but I read somewhere that they aren't going to be streaming it anymore.

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Walleye Capital of the World? Port Clinton, right?

Here's the feed, and here, about halfway down, is how to watch it.

Sopcast works just fine for me, it may in fact be a firewall issue for you.

The Vs. feeds are no longer working, they were being privately streamed and are no longer available until further notice.

Oh man, it feels like we were just here yesterday, leading a team 3-0... looking for a sweep.

I hate this damn situation. I'm looking for the win as always, and I know Detroit can pull it off. Man I love my Wings.

Deeeeetroit.

Or get better taste. ;)

I was never going to pick Idol over the Wings to begin with. I just wanted to see the Idol finale live and not have to watch it the next day because my favorite is still in it. Really not a big deal.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

4-3 Wings. We're all gonna be nervous as they pull the goalie at the end. Lidstrom is gonna sweep one out from behind Ozzie after he's beaten to secure the win.

Goals by Z, Lidstrom, Raffy, and Holmsie.

Let's go Ozzie!! 10-0!!

Edited by The Nephilim