• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Good job by the Stars. They refused to lay down and from last nights effort they must believe they can still win this series.

They outplayed the Wings and outside of a shaky goal by Turco, he stood tall.

I believe if the Wings don't win on Saturday this thing is going 7 games.

Tell that to the ducks last year when they did the same thing and scored a goal... No offense Duck Guy. :P

Hahaha! Duck Guy only takes offense when you suggest Giggy's gear gives him an advantage. He truly believes he'd still be one of the best goalies in the league if everyone wore Ken Dryden sized equipment.

Nice :lol:

I wonder why they never show the Octopus on T.V? Last series the Pepsi Center was loaded with Octopi but the camera man always drew away from it.

I did see it on TV. Although they never showed the guy pick it up.

Let's just be happy the Wings can finish this one at home.

I did see it on TV. Although they never showed the guy pick it up.

Let's just be happy the Wings can finish this one at home.

the Stars must have watched the other two series and knew better than to touch it. Our opponents are getting smarter... :unsure:

Hahaha! Duck Guy only takes offense when you suggest Giggy's gear gives him an advantage. He truly believes he'd still be one of the best goalies in the league if everyone wore Ken Dryden sized equipment.

:ph34r:

im just going through some pics from last night and man, the stars just got away with everything....its ridiculous...

20080514_jla_sc6_138_lower.jpg

Tripping

20080514_jla_sc6_110_lower.jpg

High sticking (Ott got called for this one, but there were two other ones that i saw that he got away with, not to mention his little circus show at the end of the game on homer)

GYI0051953233051422_1024x768.jpg

I beleive this is just called rape? Notice the dallas hand is just groping zetterberg rather than on his own stick

DNA112051422_1024x768.jpg

I dont remember this in the game, but just looks like interference from here (could be a stretch)

GYI0051953881051423_1024x768.jpg

They even got away with having the UGLIEST cheerleaders in the history of cheerleaders.

But dont worry......Homer got them back for us....

20080514_jla_sc6_113_lower.jpg

And apparently the Wings pulled a magic trick and sawed Turco in Half...look at that face, he looks terrified not being able to find his legs...

GYI0051953219051422_1024x768.jpg

This post was really just a reason for me to post some of the funny pics i found, and i thought i might as well ***** while i was doing it. haha. The refs really gotta step it up next game. And Babcock needs to forget about this "no retaliation" style for about 2 minutes during the next game and let McCarty go out there and take on Ott. As soon as the fight is over, go back to the "No retaliation" style. I just need to see Ott bleed once, please. Mess up his face so Versus will stop interviewing him after every period....

Edited by Hank Dats 'N Homer

Good Pics, I like the one with Homer kicking.

Yeah, the worst thing about last night was the waived off goal. It isn't something like a questionable hooking call or a accidental trip. This was a goal, no question. Oh well, no use bitching about the unchangeable.

Wings are gonna come out hard on Saturday.

Edited by FunkedUp

:lol: I love the last two pictures. Turdco's face is the best.

Definitely Photoshop War material! Nice pics.

Yeah refereeing yesterday was suspect at best but let's just put it behind us and move onto the next game, I'm sure the Wings have.

We're up 3-1 returning home, not too shabby! Go Wings! :clap:

I usually don't say too much about the refs but every announcer I heard last night said the same thing.

That's my biggest beef with the NHL. Just call the penalties. Who cares what time or situation it is. If you suck and you're down 3-0 then that's your fault.

Don't give them the breaks cause they're down in the series.

You're way off base.

First picture - Drake clearly gets more ballance by having his stick on the ice, which is a good 4-5 feet more surface area than the blades on his skates.

Second picture - Obviously there is something in his ear and Ott is just helping him keep the cold air out.

Third picture - he's just teaching Z how to hold his stick. Kind of like showing someone how to hold a golf club.

Fourth picture - Grossman is demonstrating what happens when his dog finds a good leg.

Fifth - last pictures - you got those right.

Love the Turco pic btw. Someone get a photoshop on it.

Edited by jdog19