• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PaVel DaTsYuK fan13

Igor Grigorenko

Rate this topic

He came to training camp before the season and was completely out of shape. He couldn't keep up. Holland recently said the Wings plan on severing ties with him. It's too bad, he had so much potential.

w00t!

Is he making an NHL comeback like the stars??? 4 straight baby

Oh, man. That's it.

Even if it's ment to be funny, that is too much. Not just here. In almost every topic. Pointless bulls***.

Grigorenko had car accident and since then he never was as good as before. He also seems bit lazy and he went in pretty bad shape to our training camp. Too bad. He was very promising player. He will most likely remain in Russia and make big bucks anyways.

Edited by Reds4Life

From what I remember earlier in the season, he was down in grand rapids playing for the griffins, when he decided that he could take his out of shape ass back to his home country to make more money than the 500 grand he would be makin' here.

Not sure how much he was really making, but I know he left to make more in russia. We will probably never see him again. I was very excited for him to come and play for the wings before his accident. Its too bad. He could of been great.

Yeah, I remember hearing that if we weren't going to place him with the Wings, he didn't want to play at all for us (at Griffs level). Too bad he wasn't interested in conditioning and getting to where he needed to be to play with us - just look at the comeback Mac did (and was older while doing it). Grigorenko had the potental, but not enough determination and drive to play Wings-style!

From what I remember earlier in the season, he was down in grand rapids playing for the griffins, when he decided that he could take his out of shape ass back to his home country to make more money than the 500 grand he would be makin' here.

Not sure how much he was really making, but I know he left to make more in russia. We will probably never see him again. I was very excited for him to come and play for the wings before his accident. Its too bad. He could of been great.

Edited by redwingsgirl

his stats:Ufa Salavat Yulayev

GP G A Pts PIM

27 4 6 10 24

not really impressive :thumbdown:

4 goals in 27 games?!! I could get lucky and score 4 goals in that league.

Oh, man. That's it.

Even if it's ment to be funny, that is too much. Not just here. In almost every topic. Pointless bulls***.

Grigorenko had car accident and since then he never was as good as before. He also seems bit lazy and he went in pretty bad shape to our training camp. Too bad. He was very promising player. He will most likely remain in Russia and make big bucks anyways.

so its a comeback failure.... Wings in 4? :unsure:

btw Kozzie also had a horrible car accident also and yet he is kicking ass in the NHL.... why because he conditioned and wanted to be here.... Grigs is just lazy and he sucks ©

Edited by OsGOD

so its a comeback failure.... Wings in 4? :unsure:

btw Kozzie also had a horrible car accident also and yet he is kicking ass in the NHL.... why because he conditioned and wanted to be here.... Grigs is just lazy and he sucks ©

Yeah but Grigs accident left him with two broken legs, and then I believe he caught some bone marrow infection that nearly killed him again. So he was never going to be the player he was before the wreck when he was scouted and drafted. He still could be a good player if he worked at it. But I'm not sure if that will happen, doesn't sound promising for him.

Oh, man. That's it.

you have to be kinda new around here to question osgod. and i don't care what you say to me.

who cares about igor fat bastard gro_howeveryouspellhislastname_enko lets move on. Anyone who dosnt want to learn the system in the minors before jumping from euro hockey to north american hockey for a year or 2 isnt willing to make the juice worth the squeeze.