• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
goblue169

Stanley Cup Tickets

Rate this topic

I am not trying to jinx the squad, but I wanted to let everyone know tickets are on pre-sale for the Cup Finals with Redwings world.

It may be late now, but use the special code of:

08SCUPSTH

I am sure someone will be mad at me for giving that out, but more will appreciate it.

I got game 6 and 7 in hopes for a great battle.

Go wings tonight!

Its already been given out in the ticket exchange...

"cheap seats" sold out... all that is left is the $200 and up ones... yay

sorry about that.

I am not trying to be a tool and telling you not post it... just saying don't worry about giving it out :)

Personally more threads the better.. more to reply to and waste time :lol:

Edited by OsGOD

Its already been given out in the ticket exchange...

"cheap seats" sold out... all that is left is the $200 and up ones... yay

Typically, presales only have a small amount of tickets anyway. When they go on sale to the general public, there ought to be more "cheap seats" available.

Still, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices! I really wanted to go to a game or 2, but I just don't know if I can afford it...

Oh yeah for sure... that code offers a "slight" discount off the ticket prices that will be slapped in our faces when the real sale goes on

Presonally though with all the talk about no one showing up... i am pissed off that they are all sold out ... bastard media making me think i could get tickets <_<

I am not trying to jinx the squad, but I wanted to let everyone know tickets are on pre-sale for the Cup Finals with Redwings world.

It may be late now, but use the special code of:

08SCUPSTH

I am sure someone will be mad at me for giving that out, but more will appreciate it.

I got game 6 and 7 in hopes for a great battle.

Go wings tonight!

Just curious - are you really taking a trip to Pitts/Philly or did you mean G5? Roadtrip would be a lot of fun!!!

Just curious - are you really taking a trip to Pitts/Philly or did you mean G5? Roadtrip would be a lot of fun!!!

No I got game 6 and 7 at home for the Finals if it goes that far. I am hoping for a game 7 as I got 2nd row! Now I am going to get my a** kicked when I get home and tell my wife how much they cost!

If things go as they look now with history on their sides, if any of the games in PIT (as it is now) are on a Sat, I am going to TRY and get tickets. Hopefully!!

Thanks for the heads up! I got 4 tickets to game 5 for my parents, brother and I. It's my birthday and christmas gift to them for this year and next. I'm really hoping the Wings take this in 5.

I'm thinking about getting tickets to game 7. Do I get my money back or a credit for next year or something if it doesn't go that far?

Edited by zettsyukwall415

They should refund your money if Game 5 or 7 aren't played. I know as a season ticket holder they say they will credit next years tickets but I am doing the pay as they play so I won't even get charged at all. I am hoping we don't need 7 games!! My heart couldn't take it!!

GO WINGS

Thanks for the heads up! I got 4 tickets to game 5 for my parents, brother and I. It's my birthday and christmas gift to them for this year and next. I'm really hoping the Wings take this in 5.

I'm thinking about getting tickets to game 7. Do I get my money back or a credit for next year or something if it doesn't go that far?

They should refund your money if Game 5 or 7 aren't played. I know as a season ticket holder they say they will credit next years tickets but I am doing the pay as they play so I won't even get charged at all. I am hoping we don't need 7 games!! My heart couldn't take it!!

GO WINGS

Thanks. I decided to get 2 to game 7. Not sure yet who I would take. Some people might have to bribe me!

God I wish I could afford to get like...four tickets. Anyone want to sell some at a discount?

Credit cards are a blessing sometimes. I can kind of afford them thanks to my tax refunds, but I'm not getting to work as much right now so that money's also paying my bills.

What type of prices are you guys looking at? My seat would have been $100 dollars for the SC finals. I sit on the first row of the upperdeck behind the goal on the offensive end.

Those seats were like...80 bucks for the first round, I think. Now they'd be ridiculous. 150?

What type of prices are you guys looking at? My seat would have been $100 dollars for the SC finals. I sit on the first row of the upperdeck behind the goal on the offensive end.

Seriously? Those same tickets (at least first row of the upper bowl) are $300 for the SCF at JLA!

Typically, presales only have a small amount of tickets anyway. When they go on sale to the general public, there ought to be more "cheap seats" available.

Still, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices! I really wanted to go to a game or 2, but I just don't know if I can afford it...

Just wanted to get some opinions on tickets. I wanted to get lower bowl tickets for games 5 and 7 but the presale only has upper seats still available. In my experience with presales they have set seats on sale and you sometimes can get better seats when they go on sale to the general public. I know its a tough call, but what do you think the chances are of getting lower bowl seats when they go on sale to the public?

Thanks

Seriously? Those same tickets (at least first row of the upper bowl) are $300 for the SCF at JLA!

Yikes. Yeah, Im serious. Im a season ticket holder so my tickets are all in hand already. My ticket (upperdeck, row a, offensive goal side) $100.

I am 19 rows up in the upper bowl....Mine are 44 normal season. For playoffs they were $54, $60, $90, and $170 each. Your are cheaper but hard to tell where your seats compare to mine.

My progression through the rounds went, $44 for the first, $60 for the second, $80 for the third, and $100 for the SC finals.

Just wanted to get some opinions on tickets. I wanted to get lower bowl tickets for games 5 and 7 but the presale only has upper seats still available. In my experience with presales they have set seats on sale and you sometimes can get better seats when they go on sale to the general public. I know its a tough call, but what do you think the chances are of getting lower bowl seats when they go on sale to the public?

Thanks

I would say wait until the general public sale. Make sure you're on Ticketmaster right when they come up and take your chances. Worst thing that can happen is that you'd still have to get upper bowl seats in the regular sale.

Game 6 is in the other arena but yes they refund your money. Not sure how fast but you get it back.

What if you get game 6/7 seats and the series ends before that. Do you get a refund?