• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spyder

The Official O'Halloran Resignation Petition

Rate this topic

Should O'Halloran Be Fired?  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calmense todo lol

Seriously though, it's one bad call and yes it was a terrible one that was blown, but right now, we're only down 1-0, we have 20 min left and, needless to say, a 3-0 series lead. The pressure really isn't on us right now, it's on them. And with pressure comes the probability of mistakes - so look for our boys to cash in on them and smack O'Halloran right in the face with his bad call

GO WINGS

I am not sure who I should be more mad at, the stupid ref who called that a no goal or the Wings for not showing up to play! Where's the energy we saw in games 1-3? These guys look like they are confused. And how the heck are we missing all these open net shots! :angry:

The NHL needs to be whoever is the better team as opposed to whoever gets the calls their way that night, and its never going to be any other way until we get a commisioner who understands the game, and isn't in love with seeing powerplays.

Its a huge f***up which costs the Wings the win tonight IMO (ATM 4 Mins left in the game). The first goal changes everything and the Wings were robbed. Should he be fired? Nah - just relegate him to reffing reg. season games and no playoffs anymore.

Two no-goal calls on very obvious goals for the Wings.

I think it is really funny that the announcers actually say that all "goals" are reviewed. Where are the reviews of Danny's two no-goals?? If there had been reviews, then they totally would have counted.