• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lovin Jiri Fischer

NBC Weekend game?

Rate this topic

Does it seem possible to anyone that the terrible officiating has something to do with the fact that if the Wigns and Pens both sweep, then there would not have been any games on NBC this weekend? That seems to be the popular consensus of the people that I know, but I'm not sure if i buy it.

I'm Sold on that Idea, or that Mr money bags wants more revenue by having more games at home.

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!

well Moneybags suckered the OsGOD into going to game 5 now... so he is doing something right!

Horse racing will only come on if there's OT. Just ask those poor Sabres fans who never even got a chance to see their team eliminated last year.

:lol:

God that must have sucked terribly. I enjoy the NBC games, though. Nice national exposure, plus matinee games always have a different feel to them.

Does it seem possible to anyone that the terrible officiating has something to do with the fact that if the Wigns and Pens both sweep, then there would not have been any games on NBC this weekend? That seems to be the popular consensus of the people that I know, but I'm not sure if i buy it.

No.

Conspiracy theories are a waste of time.

Hey guys, they would never put a Stanley Cup Final game on the weekend during the afternoon, would they, just for NBC?

If both series finish in 5, game 5 of cup final is scheduled to be Sat. May 31st. That would be weird winning in 5 and celebrating during the afternoon, lol.

Well, if it does come down to OT and they do drop it for horse racing....it's radio for me.

CBC FTW!!!! :P

Hey guys, they would never put a Stanley Cup Final game on the weekend during the afternoon, would they, just for NBC?

If both series finish in 5, game 5 of cup final is scheduled to be Sat. May 31st. That would be weird winning in 5 and celebrating during the afternoon, lol.

I'm pretty sure all games are 8PM EST during the Stanley Cup Finals. They are definitely all evening games, I know that much. It would judt flat out be too retarded to see someone win the cup in an afternoon game. It will probably never happen.

But you can guarantee that on Sunday Sidney Crosby will be shown in his entirety.

REALLY!?!?!?!

Oh, you mean the game.

Well, I had hope that there would be something to make up for Pierre, and that would have done it.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. Wings on TV! YES!

As far as the topic goes, I usually treat conspiracy theories with contempt, and this one is no exception. Although the officiating does make it a more interesting theory. FWIW, I've heard the same.

I'm pretty sure all games are 8PM EST during the Stanley Cup Finals. They are definitely all evening games, I know that much. It would judt flat out be too retarded to see someone win the cup in an afternoon game. It will probably never happen.

I completely agree! It better not happen.

I don't mind Emrick, but I have a significant distaste for Olcyk. NBC games do have a different feel, but I don't buy in to the conspiracy theory. What, NBC paid off a few players to insure a game 5. Come on, the interest in the NHL in the USA isn't that great anyway. I think the exposure for the NHL is good, but I don't see scads of people suddenly jumping on the Hockey bandwagon...........................Notably here in the southern states, most would rather watch Horses or cars racing........even golf has an edge !

They just don't know what they are missing, Nothing sports wise can hold a candle to SC Playoff Hockey, especially with The Boys in the FRAY !

Go WINGS !!

Horse racing will only come on if there's OT. Just ask those poor Sabres fans who never even got a chance to see their team eliminated last year.

:lol:

Fortunately, it switched over to MSG, which kicks ass over NBC or Versus any day.