• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Ticket deal for Game 5 from Olympia Entertainment

Rate this topic

Exclusive Red Wings

Western Conference Finals Ticket Offer

Be a part of the action as the Red Wings take on the Dallas Stars this Saturday, May 17 at 1:30 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena!

As a member of the Olympia Entertainment Online Club, we have been able to secure a special ticket offer for Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.

Normal $100 tickets are available for only $70, which includes a food voucher, good for a slice of Little Caesars pizza or a hot dog and a pop! If you are interested you should act now, because this is a limited offer.

Simply click on the link below to order your tickets for Game 5, Saturday, May 17th.

A Detroit Red Wings representative will contact you with confirmation of your order within one business day.

Please note that there will be a one-time $5 handling fee applied to each order. There are no refunds or exchanges. Should you have any questions, please call the Red Wings Ticket Sales office at 313-396-7575. Thank you for your loyal support!

Here's the link for those interested.

You can join after you order tickets I think and it will still work.

GO WINGS!!

Hey Vladdy... was this an E-mail you got or how did you stumble across this? Just wondering in case i am asked how i got it.. don't want to say E-mail if it was say snail mail :)

Maybe i should check my hotmail today when i get home... very cool then i am a member so no worries!

Just ordered a ticket... shall wait anxiously for the call back :D

Edited by OsGOD

I was able to get $140 seats for $100 through my moms work for game 5 some food vouchers and a "gift" she believes is a shirt. I love these little perks!

Edited by Spezi2cj

K two more questions. Is one guaranteed the tickets and do they just charge your credit card?

The lady at the season ticket office (yes i called before i ordered) said "if you can place an order via the link you will get them..." when they sell out you can no longer use the pull down for the game (I watched this happen for games 1 and 2 so i know that is true)

I ordered mine at 5pm... Credit card is not billed yet...I am assuming that will be done when they call to confirm tomorrow sometime

Edited by OsGOD

If you order all the tickets at once are they guaranteed to be together?

Nevermind, they're all sold out.

Edited by ARice89

To answer your question Arice... yes they will be togother if they have them... if not they will call you with other options... they wont just give you 4 random tickets because you ordered 4

Exclusive Red Wings

Western Conference Finals Ticket Offer

Be a part of the action as the Red Wings take on the Dallas Stars this Saturday, May 17 at 1:30 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena!

As a member of the Olympia Entertainment Online Club, we have been able to secure a special ticket offer for Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.

Normal $100 tickets are available for only $70, which includes a food voucher, good for a slice of Little Caesars pizza or a hot dog and a pop! If you are interested you should act now, because this is a limited offer.

Simply click on the link below to order your tickets for Game 5, Saturday, May 17th.

A Detroit Red Wings representative will contact you with confirmation of your order within one business day.

Please note that there will be a one-time $5 handling fee applied to each order. There are no refunds or exchanges. Should you have any questions, please call the Red Wings Ticket Sales office at 313-396-7575. Thank you for your loyal support!

Here's the link for those interested.

You can join after you order tickets I think and it will still work.

GO WINGS!!

Thanks for posting this!

I placed my order today and in 1/2 hour they called me back. Looks like a road trip for KY to Detroit for Game 5!!!

Go Wings!!