• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 5 GDT: Stars 2, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Do you guys remember that one time that the Red Wings won game 5 against the stars and advanced to the SCF?

And they did it by a score of 14-2, with Datsyuk assisting on 14 goals to Homer, all by deflection at the very edge of the crease?

hahaha

As a fact I do remember that! :lol:

Do you guys remember that one time that the Red Wings won game 5 against the Stars and advanced to the SCF?

And they did it by a score of 14-2, with Datsyuk assisting on 14 goals to Homer, all by deflection at the very edge of the crease?

Don't forget the 11 other waived off goals due to phantom goaltender interference!!! Should have been 25-2.... <_<

goo wings!! even the nhl.com article is great http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...&gameType=3

i think we're gonna come out hard and finish this s*** up, in fashionable style :siren:

Detroit's duo hopes to keep the Red Wings undefeated at home in the playoffs while keeping Turco winless in the NHL at Joe Louis Arena.

Since starring at Michigan and playing well at the home of the Red Wings, Turco is 0-9-2 in the storied venue along the Detroit River.

"The good thing about sports is you always have a chance to redeem yourself. He has one in Detroit," Stars forward Mike Modano said. "That's been his demon the last little while and he has another opportunity to erase that."

Turco insisted it's not tough to win in Detroit.

"It's no different," he said. "But it's always a big test."

Edited by j.hoop

OK guys, premonition time.

I did a test this morning, just one of many, went and put the result onto the data system as I do for them all. The result?

37ppm. OMG I thought! Thats Sammys number!!!

It can only be an omen. Sammy for the GWG.

The game will only go to versus for people who live outside the detroit/dallas markets. OT will stay on NBC for us.

At least thats what E.J. Hradek assured the XM listeners on NHL Live yesterday.

just got called in to work all day. <_< Setting DVR and hoping the Wings destroy the Stars' hopes before the horserace pre-empts the real sporting event. :lol:

Have fun, ya'll... and GO, RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to say this: This is our Game 7!! we MUST WIN this game!! We do not want Dallas getting any confidence back. It is important to close it out today!! I feel good about it, but very nervous about as well!! LET GO WINGS!!!! I got a new LCD Tv yesterday, cannot wait to watch the game on it!!! If your going to the game today, I want it loud, packed!!!! Aflac, the Sutherland thing was the funniest thing I have seen all year during your GDT!!! :thumbup:

Being the superstitious head case that I am come playoff time I have gone back to the red jersey ( the only good thing about a loss was my other jersey finally got a wash) and I will make this my only post in the GDT until after the game. LETS GO WINGS!!